Biergarten - when do musicians play at dinner?

cheryterese

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to find out when the musicians play at Biergarten for dinner? I want to make an ADR there, but I want to be sure to plan it at a time they'll be performing. Thanks!

I have been there numerous times (!lunch & dinner) and I've never Not seen the band playing , aside from obvious 10 min breaks

cheryterese said:
Is there a way to find out when the musicians play at Biergarten for dinner? I want to make an ADR there, but I want to be sure to plan it at a time they'll be performing. Thanks!

These are the show times:

Daily at 1:15, 2:15, 3:15, 4:45, 5:55, 7:00 & 8:05pm

per wdwent.com

Thanks! We're going on my birthday and I want to hear the music!!

I usually will make our reservation for about 15-20 minutes before a show. That gives us enough time to be seated, get settled, give our drink orders, and get our first plate of food. Well, I get two plates because I always get dessert before I get too stuffed for it.

I usually will make our reservation for about 15-20 minutes before a show. That gives us enough time to be seated, get settled, give our drink orders, and get our first plate of food. Well, I get two plates because I always get dessert before I get too stuffed for it.

I like your thinking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!