Biergarten 09/05/07

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
:cool1:
Same as usual. Always good food and service, with entertainment thrown in the mix.
We had ADRs and were seated within 5 minutes of check in.
The meats are always good. Everything plentiful and just the right temps.

It was pretty busy last night too. Looked like some people may have been walk ups. But not certain.

We had two other parties join us at our table.

One thing interesting as we were walking to Biergarten -- the LONG line of people coming from the door of Akershus (Norway restaurant).
Made me glad I was not dining there. :rotfl: What a turn around from being near empty like they use to be. No wonder they went all princess all the time.

I have adr fo 6:30 in Feb! Love German food and am really looking forward to the meal. I hope I get to see some entertainment also!!

Never eaten here but think we'll give it a try on our next trip :goodvibes . I seems to be popular, we don't have ADRs but will try for walks up..:thumbsup2

They are accommodating for walk ups. More so than many I think. They have the advantage because they can sit a large group of strangers at tables. And don't let that put you off. Everyone is too busy eating to care. :rotfl:

I'm trying to figure out what I can cancel to add this - its OCTOBERFEST time - and Biergarten is so authentic in sitting tables like this!!

Thanks for the report...

Thanks for the review! A question - do you know when the entertainment is for dinner? Is it at the same time every night? We're planning on going on our next trip.

One of my most favorite parts was the cost of the beer. Outside at the Octoberfest CS side you can get a beer in a 16oz plastic cup for 7.25, or in a souvenir Stein for 11.50. But inside you get a Liter stein for only 10 bucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts