Bibidi Bobidi Boutique

Claire-Bear

DIS Veteran
Hi all

How can you reserve this? On the website, it talks about reservations but has no calendar to book availability (only shows opening times). When you go through the Enchanting Extras page and click on the section that would contain BBB, it just comes up with an error.

Is there a way to online reserve BBB?

Thanks!

You can call and book online, like the poster above said it books up as soon as the 60 day window opens. Keep trying or calling and something may open.

Thanks but where do you book online? I can look at dining availability, for example, via a calendar on the restaurant pages, but there isn't one on BBB's pages?

Thats the page I've been using, but when i click on the calendar and select any date all it shows is the opening times for that day?
Screenshot_20230121_080302_Chrome.jpg

When is your trip? Do you have one within the 60 day booking window? Maybe that’s why you don’t see the check availability link. I am showing the blue bar from the link provided, but I have an AP (and an upcoming trip). Not sure if that’s why or if there’s an issue on your end. BCC2CD48-B0F2-416F-92CB-F04A4E74CC20.png

Are you outside the US? I'm in the UK and I've read you need to use a VPN to book online. I downloaded protonvpn in preparation for our May trip. Also be sure to log in on the US site to get your +10 booking privilege if you're staying onsite. Good luck, all seems a lot trickier than when I was planning for our 2020 trip!

Are you outside the US? I'm in the UK and I've read you need to use a VPN to book online. I downloaded protonvpn in preparation for our May trip. Also be sure to log in on the US site to get your +10 booking privilege if you're staying onsite. Good luck, all seems a lot trickier than when I was planning for our 2020 trip!
Ah I'm in the UK too so maybe that's why! What a faff! We're offsite unfortunately but will try out best to get reservations 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!