Bibbiti Bobbiti Make A Wish Helps our Boo Have Her Princess Wishes Come True!!!

Well it was staying pretty grey but the rain had stopped and we arrived back at Jedi Training to find them drying the stage and checking kids in. We noticed they also had Darth Vader available for pictures so before he and Fuller battled it out we posed for a quick picture.

DSC_0545.jpg

Fuller was so excited to do the Jedi training so we got him checked in and having gotten over the sadness that she was not old enough to participate Chelsea told Fuller "I am going to be cheering for you brother...go go go Fuller!" She did cheer for him almost the entire time.:love:

Here he is waiting to head up on stage in his Jedi robe.

DSC_0556.jpg

The Jedi Master woman who was training them was pretty funny and once Fuller got over being nervous he had a good time using his lightsaber. There was a boy on stage who never seemed to listen to one thing the Jedi Master told them to do so kind of jokingly she says "Does he speak any English?" and the crowd laughs a bit then she repeats and says "No seriously, Does he speak any english?". It turns out the answer was no and he really should not have been participating but the show went on.

Here is Fuller doing his training.

DSC_0573.jpg

Here he is working hard to help defeat Darth Vader.

DSC_0589.jpg

Lastly walking off stage with his certificate. I love how confident he looks in this picture...like a boy who just defeated the dark side.

DSC_0609.jpg

This was a great experience and Fuller loved it. Chelsea got to have lots of fun cheering him on and I think Christopher was just so proud of Fuller for trying it. Fuller can be kind of shy sometimes so having him do this and love it was a big step. I highly recommend this to any Star Wars loving kids.

It turns out taking on Darth Vader can make you quite hungry so we headed over to Pizza Planet for some lunch. It was nothing fancy but the pizza hit the spot and we were off.

We had tried to say hi to Sully and Mike earlier and missed them so we took a bit of a detour to see the Beauty and the Beast show to visit them. They had a good time with the kids and even had them do their best Monster pose with them.

DSC_0628.jpg

After that we did see the Beauty and The Beast show which it seems I took no pictures of:confused3...I must have been too busy enjoying it. The show was great and we all really enjoyed it. I have to admit it was hard to be so close to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and not give it a go but that would have to wait for later.

At this point we headed towards the gates of the park. We had to leave by 3PM because some pretty special people were joining us to spend the rest of the trip with us...oma and opa were coming!!!! We did stop and watch the Pixar parade since it was starting about the time we got there. The kids liked seeing the characters but it was not anything too amazing. On our tram ride the kids were having fun giving each other kisses. They sure do have a great time together and I am so thankful for how close they are.

Our sweet loves giving kisses!

DSC_0662.jpg

We had a great time at Hollywood Studios but now we were off to the Airport to drop off our MAW rental car and have my folks pick us up since this was an easier day to do it then later would be. The kids were so excited to see Oma and Opa and show them all over GKTW. We had a fun night planned...coming soon!

We should've ran into each other at HS -- that's about the same time we showed up at the park for the dance competition. . . . . we got caught by the parade too.

See you soon,
Brenda

After leaving DHS we headed to the airport and returned our rental car a day early. We were extending our trip and my parents were joining us and renting a van for the next week of our trip. The kids were so happy to see them and take them to our "vacation home" at GKTW. We spent the late afternoon walking around GKTW and finally made it to the playground!

Chelsea on her way to the playground with Oma and Opa.

DSC_0663.jpg

What a great playground...it might be best we did not make it there until our last night as it was hard to get the kids to leave GKTW already sometimes. Everything they have done there is just so amazing and the playground is no exception. We all ran around for about an hour having an awesome time.

Here are some pictures of Fuller and Chelsea having a BLAST!:cool1:

DSC_0679.jpg

DSC_0694.jpg

DSC_0699.jpg

DSC_0701.jpg

The playground was awesome but our tummies were starting to growl so we started heading back towards some food.

DSC_0706.jpg

We passed by the castle of miracles and Chelsea wanted to show Oma and Opa her star so we stopped in there.

Here it is up on the wall...

DSC_0724.jpg

and here she is proudly looking up at it.:cutie:

DSC_0725.jpg

Because it was so quiet that week at GKTW the Gingerbread house was closed for dinner on this night which was just fine as we had Katies Kitchen food at the Ice Cream parlor. Once again everyone loved their food...too bad we don't have Boston Markets around here.

Here is Chelsea showing Oma and Opa all the things at GKTW on the Candyland board. They kindly gave us a game to take home and it gets played all the time. The kids LOVE to see all the places they enjoyed on our trip.

DSC_0740.jpg

So it was Sunday night which normally means Candyland at GKTW but this was no ordinary Sunday...this was Super Bowl Sunday and my dad and my Green Bay Packers were playing in the game and GKTW had a Super Bowl Party.:banana::cool1: They had lots of games set up for the kids to play so Fuller and Chelsea went to work playing.

First they played some bean bag toss.

DSC_0761.jpg

DSC_0764.jpg

Then lots of games of giant connect four...only to them the game was just about seeing how fast you can put the pieces into the game board.

DSC_0770.jpg

Next they played this animals in a cage game where they got to pick 3 keys on the key ring to try and unlock the cage to free a stuffed toy to keep. They both found the key to open the cage pretty easily and were super excited at their luck and the chance to get to pick out a new friend.

DSC_0776.jpg

DSC_0778.jpg

I think since it is normally the Candyland party that night they had this amazing candy table set up where they let the kids choose a bunch of things to put in their bags. These worked nicely as little treats the rest of our trip.

DSC_0790.jpg

DSC_0793.jpg

We had been watching the progress of the game on our iPhones and when we had a chance to sit down and start watching it in the theater the score was Packers 21 Pittsburgh 3...what a great game so far! As we sat and watched however things went downhill and Pittsburgh kept on scoring...my poor dad's heart. We decided to go have ice cream let the kids go to bed and watch the rest of the game in the villa (good news is the Packers did end up winning...great night for my dad and I). On a side note...being from the West Coast it was strange to watch the Super Bowl so late into the night as at home it is normally an afternoon activity.

On our way out the kids ran into Mayor Clayton. I am so glad they got to have one last picture with him...they just love him. :love:

DSC_0802.jpg

They were also playing a little game with the kids and Fuller and Chelsea decided to play. Here they are listening intently to the instructions.

DSC_0810.jpg

The object of the game was to wrap Fuller up with white and red streamers to make him into a candycane. Chelesea and two other girls did the wrapping.

DSC_0832.jpg

They all had a good time tearing the streamers off at the end.

DSC_0849.jpg

We did stop for our last ice cream before bed...such a nice habit to have on vacation. We got the kids back and in bed. They slept while I packed us up to move to Animal Kingdom Lodge in the morning with Oma and Opa. We were sad to be leaving GKTW...it is such a magical and wonderful place but also excited for the new part of our adventure.

Up next how do you start your last morning at GKTW...Ice Cream for Breakfast!!!

What a great place GKTW seems to be -- they really do things right don't they? Part of me wishes I could visit this place, but . . . . the part that would get me there makes me want to just forget that wish.

The kids looked like they were having a blast -- Fuller must've really been getting into the playground -- he broke a sweat and it wasn't even hot that evening!!

So enjoying your story . . . keep it coming!!
Brenda

Catching up you met so many characters in HS how cool and I so want to meet all the fab5 in those costumes!

Great updates and great pictures. The kids look like they had so much fun at DHS. Wow they met lots of characters. The games look like a lot of fun. How sweet Chelsea showing grandma and grandpa where everything was on the map at GKTW.

Wow! I fell way behind :( Bad Disser! lol!
-I love the theming for Seuss Landing! So neat!
-I have never gone to Seuss Landing, but it is on my list of places to visit on my next trip!
-Wow! Love the trolley shot!
-That is the cutest thing that the grinch did <3 I would be in tears if Chelsea said that to me!
-I cannot wait to visit the Harry Potter area! I have read all of the books and I've seen all of the movies, so it will be that much better!
-Mmmm Butter Beer! Cannot wait to try that!
-That's cool that spiderman talks!
-What a cute little house for rabbits!
-Love the surfing display!
-Oh my goodness I NEED Chelsea's princess dress! I might be buying a copy of that dress!
-Aww! Anastasia was so sweet!
-Awwwww! I am in love with Cinderella's expression!
-Wow! What great character interactions!!!!
-Toy Story Mania is one of my favorite rides! But I agree, the lines are crazy!
-That is amazingly sweet of the CM's! What a great dose of magic :)
-Love Goofy's costume!
-I love the Lotso picture! Adorable!
-Donald and Daisy's outfits are really cute!
-Minnie's pink dress is my favorite costume for her!
-I am loving the giant Candyland board! I think I need one of those for my house!
-What an amazing super bowl party! Go Steelers!

I just read both your pre-trip report and your trip report..well it took me 2 days, but I finished it! What an amazing trip! I'm getting close to starting to plan my son's wish trip and I was taking notes while reading along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter