Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique- Wish Availability

disneypanda11

Mouseketeer
How possible is it as a first-time DCL cruiser to make a reservation for the BBB on Disney's Wish? If I'm understanding the booking procedures, we'll be in the last group to gain access to reserving activities. Is it likely sell out before it gets to us?

Any other activities that reserve quickly and we should consider during our booking window vs. deciding onboard?

I’m on a 3 night cruise starting August 12 and I see there is still extensive BBB availability for every day.

I bought the cruise less than 60 days out and the Olaf picnic, all beverage tastings, and the Enchante brunch and desserts were all booked up. It looks like there is still availability for Enchante dinner, but it won’t let me book (I think because we only have 2 people). Lots of availability remains for spa treatments, but the couples massages and the cheaper 50 minute massages are fully booked up.

I’m on a 3 night cruise starting August 12 and I see there is still extensive BBB availability for every day.

I bought the cruise less than 60 days out and the Olaf picnic, all beverage tastings, and the Enchante brunch and desserts were all booked up. It looks like there is still availability for Enchante dinner, but it won’t let me book (I think because we only have 2 people). Lots of availability remains for spa treatments, but the couples massages and the cheaper 50 minute massages are fully booked up.

That's encouraging, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter