Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Returns - OPENS AUGUST 25!! (Soft Opening Started Today 8/22!)

Has anyone booked as far out as 10/2? It’s saying nothing available and I am hoping maybe they just didn’t open reservations that far out yet (probably wishful thinking…)

Has anyone booked as far out as 10/2? It’s saying nothing available and I am hoping maybe they just didn’t open reservations that far out yet (probably wishful thinking…)
I see some times 10/1, 10/8 and 10/10

Search a range and you’ll see the whole week/few days at once.

I got my ideally day 8/26 but a bit earlier then I wanted 840 but I’m really excited!

Will this be available for booking 60+10 as well?
Yes, according to the BBB information page

When can I make advance reservations for experiences at Walt Disney World Resort, such as dining reservations and available Enchanting Extras Collection experiences?

A:
Guests may make advance reservations for dining, the Enchanting Extras Collection, tours, recreation and other experiences up to 60 days in advance. In addition, Disney Resort hotel Guests can make reservations for their stay (up to 10-day stay) up to 60 days in advance of their check-in date.

I've been checking every day for this and missed out. We've been waiting years ...so frustrating. Chances that availability opens up for mid September?

I've been checking every day for this and missed out. We've been waiting years ...so frustrating. Chances that availability opens up for mid September?
We haven't been dealing with the rescheduling like you, but I also have been waiting and waiting and of COURSE it came out this week when we were camping and then I was on a business trip all day yesterday. We're going mid to late Sept too and there is nothing. It's very disappointing. I've already told my 9 year old that she may not get in because it's very very popular.

I may look into a personal stylist for the resort instead. I wonder if that Ear for You group is still doing stuff...

I am so disappointed. I was checking this 6AM, 7AM every day. And it's gone. Really lame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter