Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Returns - OPENS AUGUST 25!! (Soft Opening Started Today 8/22!)

Do you think they would really open reservations for it without making an announcement first?

This is driving me crazy! The last 2 days of our trip are the first 2 days BBB is opening - I really would like to know if we will get an appt or not! I currently have MK reservations both days just in case...but I really wish Disney would open reservations so we can truly plan - other parks are booking up! Its crazy that they make us plan and reserve park days, but its now almost 2 weeks to that day and we can't plan!

They announcement was already made weeks ago. This is just Disney IT catching up, and not very well.
The announcement for it reopening was made, but all it says on the website is that reservations will open up sometime early August… that’s where the frust lies. They never said when they’ll open reservations up..

Exactly! It wouldn’t even be so bad if you didn’t need park reservations etc… but it’s now Aug 9… which is no longer “early” august!

That announcement is literally on the webpage and has been for weeks. But it's about Disney IT, so here we are still.
No they didn’t. Saying early august is not a set time. “Check back for more details later” is not an announcement for reservations. Not saying Disney IT is great how can you know IT is behind vs Disney telling them to not open it in yet?

Ok great. You don’t like the announcement and neither do any of us. Get back to us when you think the announcement is specific enough for you.

Im just trying to book this.

Nothing this morning either. A person I spoke to at one point mentioned things in the past opening up for reservations two weeks before the opening date at times. That would be the 11th in this case so I’m hoping we will see something soon. I realize that’s not anything official, just trying to do my best to get a reservation! Hoping you all get one as well!

Ok great. You don’t like the announcement and neither do any of us. Get back to us when you think the announcement is specific enough for you.

Im just trying to book this.
Thanks! I will let you know!!! I think we are all trying to book :)

They announcement was already made weeks ago. This is just Disney IT catching up, and not very well.
I meant, do you think they would just open up reservations without giving a heads up about when they would open up reservations?

BREAKING: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reservations Opening for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Today

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservations are scheduled to open in an hour for both the Magic Kingdom and Disneyland locations.

MK bibbidi bobbidi boutique

At the Bibbibidi Bobbidi Boutique, guests between 3 and 12 years old can be transformed into a princess or a knight. The knight packages start at $19.95 for styled hair and a sword and shield. For $79.95, kids also get a knight’s costume. The princess packages start at $99.95, for hairstyling, make-up, nail polish, a T-shirt, sash, and cinch. They go up from there to include a princess gown and various accessories

Reservations will be available no earlier than 1:00 p.m. ET for Magic Kingdom and 10:00 a.m. PT for Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter