Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your replies. I'm just curious if they have a special package just for those who did the BBB since we will only be in MK 1 day and don't want to spend $100 for the CD just to get the BBB pics.

Are you just going to the MK and that's it? Or are you going to be going to the other parks? Your photopass CD would have all the photopass pictures from your entire vacation on it - not just BBB ones. You can do whatever you want. You can view your photopass pictures at anytime while you are at Disney and then make your decision. If you would want so many that you would spend $100 anyway - wait until you get home and order the CD.

We just got back from our trip yesturday and did BBB twice while there. OMG....beautiful jobs done both times!!! My dd did the classic princess (or whatever it is called) both times, once at DtD, and once at MK, and both were done slightly different. At the MK, they left my dd's bangs out and part of the back down because she didn't think it would all go up, and then at DtD, they put the bangs back and pulled all the back up. Both looked beautiful. At MK my dd dressed up as Cinderella, and then at DtD my dd was Tinkerbell. I personally think Tink was my favorite just because she is small (just turned 3) and she really did look like Tink when she was done. She was soooo cute I almost cried!!!! We did the photoshoot both times at both places and they did a beautiful job with those. We did get better pics from the DtD location though, but that totally depends on the person taking pics. Definatly worth all money and would definatly do it again next time. Oh, and we did bring our own dresses from home, which I also would recommend. I just found the Disney Store dresses to be a little better made and a little cuter, but that is just my opinion.

Are you just going to the MK and that's it? Or are you going to be going to the other parks? Your photopass CD would have all the photopass pictures from your entire vacation on it - not just BBB ones. You can do whatever you want. You can view your photopass pictures at anytime while you are at Disney and then make your decision. If you would want so many that you would spend $100 anyway - wait until you get home and order the CD.

Yes, we will ONLY be going to MK. :sad2: And unfortunately, only for 1 day. (We live close enough to do this several times per year). I am familiar with the photopass service, but I'm just interested in only the BBB pics. I was just wondering if they only have a package just for the BBB pics and not the other pics for the rest of the day, because we have no interest in taking any other photopass pics for the rest of the day since we are not interested in buying a CD for a 1 day trip. We are interested in the BBB pics since this is a one time thing but we don't want to spend $100 just for a 1 day trip.

Maybe I can just borrow a good camera from a friend since mine sucks and try my best. Hopefully, they would be as nice as the professional photopass pics.:confused3

Yes, we will ONLY be going to MK. :sad2: And unfortunately, only for 1 day. (We live close enough to do this several times per year). I am familiar with the photopass service, but I'm just interested in only the BBB pics. I was just wondering if they only have a package just for the BBB pics and not the other pics for the rest of the day, because we have no interest in taking any other photopass pics for the rest of the day since we are not interested in buying a CD for a 1 day trip. We are interested in the BBB pics since this is a one time thing but we don't want to spend $100 just for a 1 day trip.

Maybe I can just borrow a good camera from a friend since mine sucks and try my best. Hopefully, they would be as nice as the professional photopass pics.:confused3

You can buy any pictures you want at the photopass stations where you go for the photoshoot. After the photoshoot they will bring up the pictures and you can choose whatever you want. Just don't be surprised if it costs $100 just to buy four or five pictures. I know they are pricey. However if you take a ton of pictures while there you are bound to get a few you like.

I will ask for you and get back if that would help.

Get a photopass card from the photopass people at BBB (if you already haven't gotten one earlier in your day). Then go to Expostion Hall after her appt and have the pictures done there. Right there at Exposition Hall is a Kodak Photocenter where you can view and order as few or as many pictures as you want. Or you can take your photopass card home and order as few or as many as you want over the internet. I did not prebuy the CD either and I was glad I didn't. I only had a few pictures I wanted from photopass, so I just ordered what I wanted when I got home. Ordering from home was nice because I could add borders first. Anyway - you don't have to get a CD to get your photopass pictures - you just don't get the copyrights to them without the CD.

Does anyone here just do BBB WITHOUT having a "special" event to go to? I have dd scheduled for DDD BBB and we don't have any plans for a park that day or a character meal. This is the day we picked to just hang out at DDD, get her princess makeover and enjoy the DDD area. I always see posts mostly of people getting the makeover and planning the appt. around getting somewhere else for an event. I wanted to have 1900 park fare for dinner on the day we were doing BBB in DDD, but it was booked solid. I have the 1900 park fare on another night for dinner and for breakfast as well. So............because we aren't doing a park on that day, there isn't any special character meal or event going on. I was just curious as most of the time I see posts, they all regard getting the makeover to go somewhere else. Just wondered who gets the BBB to make it an experience all to itself.

Also, can anyone give me some specific information on the "CASTLE" package. I currently have dd booked for the crown package but wanting to change it to the Castle because dd wants to pick out her own dress at the BBB. What all does the castle package include? Thanks!

Does anyone here just do BBB WITHOUT having a "special" event to go to? I have dd scheduled for DDD BBB and we don't have any plans for a park that day or a character meal. This is the day we picked to just hang out at DDD, get her princess makeover and enjoy the DDD area. I always see posts mostly of people getting the makeover and planning the appt. around getting somewhere else for an event. I wanted to have 1900 park fare for dinner on the day we were doing BBB in DDD, but it was booked solid. I have the 1900 park fare on another night for dinner and for breakfast as well. So............because we aren't doing a park on that day, there isn't any special character meal or event going on. I was just curious as most of the time I see posts, they all regard getting the makeover to go somewhere else. Just wondered who gets the BBB to make it an experience all to itself.

We always do BBB in DTD on the first day that we are there so that we have the costume and the pieces to do the hair throughout the week at the different places we go. So we will do BBB on Monday when we get there and then redress her up later in the week for 1900 park fare and castle breakfast. I like to get as much wear out of the experience by doing it early, so by all means do it, enjoy it, and do it again later in the week at a park or Character dining. you will see the hair do is very replicable on your own, just save all the pieces when youtake it down.

Also, can anyone give me some specific information on the "CASTLE" package. I currently have dd booked for the crown package but wanting to change it to the Castle because dd wants to pick out her own dress at the BBB. What all does the castle package include? Thanks!

Castle package includes:
hair, nails, makeup, dress, shoes, crown (big crown that is themed with the princess you choose), wand, and photo package. If you look back on the first page of the thread you can see the OP's daughter with the dress, big crown, etc. You can also see a pics of the dresses, some of the shoes etc. You can choose to decline any of the pieces and they will take them off your total, or add any pieces and they will charge them to your bill.

My DD likes the fairytale princess hair which comes with a little diamond tiara, so we don't get the "big princess theme crown" and so they take that off our total bill.

I do have boutique duties that day but I dont know what time I will be there. I will probably start at 8:30am so I most likely will see you there. I hope I do. See you soon!!!!!:banana: :banana:

FANTASTIC!!! Who should I be on the lookout for?

How is the Cinderella Dress at the boutique. We are wondering if we should purchase the deluxe one on Main street before foing for appointment. Dress
At BBB doesn't look deluxe. Thanks

Hi! When I went in Oct. 2006 to the BBB at DTD they had a photo package you could purchase for about $35.00. It came in a beautiful folio with the BBB logo with Cinderella on the front and when you opened it it had the Fairy Godmother on one side and 1 8 by 10 of our favorite pose on the other. We also got to pick out 4 different 4 by 6 poses for the package. It is a beautiful keepsake and well worth the money. I hope that they still do this. Could anyone verify this? I hope they do because I'm planning of getting it again this Dec at the MK location. I hope this helps. :goodvibes

I know when I book my BBB appts. I just do it on a day that fits into my schedule. Usually it's a day where I'll be in area for Breakfast or don't have any special place to be until later in day. Like this trip Decided to do it on a non breakfast day, and was planning on just enjoying Epcot F+G fest afterwards, but even best llaid plans take turns in the road and DH, I and GF are now dining with Imagineer for lunch. This will be closest I've ever cut it for appt and place to be.

Hi! When I went in Oct. 2006 to the BBB at DTD they had a photo package you could purchase for about $35.00. It came in a beautiful folio with the BBB logo with Cinderella on the front and when you opened it it had the Fairy Godmother on one side and 1 8 by 10 of our favorite pose on the other. We also got to pick out 4 different 4 by 6 poses for the package. It is a beautiful keepsake and well worth the money. I hope that they still do this. Could anyone verify this? I hope they do because I'm planning of getting it again this Dec at the MK location. I hope this helps. :goodvibes

This is exactly what I'm looking for. :thumbsup2 I wonder if they still do this......
anyone know? I'll be there May 14th at the MK location.

Just returned from local Disney store, They had a super cute SLEEVELESS Tink outfit with ballet slipper type shoes and wings that had elastic stretchy bands to go over arms. Also saw Belle and Cindy dresses. I plan on going back Saturday with Camera to take pictures.

Just returned from local Disney store, They had a super cute SLEEVELESS Tink outfit with ballet slipper type shoes and wings that had elastic stretchy bands to go over arms. Also saw Belle and Cindy dresses. I plan on going back Saturday with Camera to take pictures.

I believe that is the outfit we just used this past week. SOOO cute!! We got a ton of compliments on it and everyone wanted to know where we got the dress and light up wings. They were dissapointed when I told them at the disney store from home. I thought this dress was cuter than the one sold in Disney.

mamalori05~Did they have the wings at Disney? I was planning on waiting until we were at the BBB to get them, but I know DD will be upset if they don't have the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter