Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the aqua Jasmine costume is still available at the parks? I thought I read somewhere that they weren't making that style anymore and it had been replaced with a different style? My DD has her heart SET on the original style but I can get it off Ebay if need be...

TIA! :)

It says on the first page that the Castle BBB will open at 8am? And I understand Magic Kingdom itself opens at 9am....how does that work? Will we just be let into the park early before opening just as if we had an ADR or something? The BBB is definitely being considered for my 16 year old niece and her best friend, haha.

It says on the first page that the Castle BBB will open at 8am? And I understand Magic Kingdom itself opens at 9am....how does that work? Will we just be let into the park early before opening just as if we had an ADR or something? The BBB is definitely being considered for my 16 year old niece and her best friend, haha.
I was told never actually got to test it would be like an early Am ADR just bring Conf # with you and use ADR line.

I was told never actually got to test it would be like an early Am ADR just bring Conf # with you and use ADR line.

Yep we are schedualed the girls at 8:05 on a day the park doesn't open till 9AM so we were told since this is before park opening you will need your park admition, and Conf # to get into the park before opening!!! I'm really excited to be like the only family walking down main st. to the castle! I will be sure and take pictures and post them!

Hello all! I posted this earlier, but I never go a response, so I will try one more time. I'm 18 and I am taking my little sister to the MK BBB for her birthday in August, although our appointment will be three days before her actual birthday. I am having a gift basket being put together for her to be delivered to our hotel room when we arrive. In it is going to be one of the "Its my birthday" buttons. I have a feeling that she is going to want to wear it all week during our stay. I dont know if I will let her do that...I heard some CM's don't like people who do that. Does anybody know about that? Do you think I can let her wear it the day we go to BBB? She is doing the Castle package and I think she'll think that its a big deal to be there for part of her birthday present. Do they do anything special for birthday's at BBB (sorry...I have yet to read this entire thread!) Any input on when she should wear it is appreciated.... Has anyone else had children or yourselves celebrating a birthday in the world? What are some special things that are done throughout the day if CM's or characters see you with the button on. Thanks

The bday pin she can wear everyday and all day who ever told you cm's don't like is wrong every who sees her w/ a bday pin will tell her happy bday. Are you buying the pin b/c the parks give out bday pins for free at guest relations. At bbb the only thing that they do different is they will do a bday sash instead of the regular bbb sash.

The bday pin she can wear everyday and all day who ever told you cm's don't like is wrong every who sees her w/ a bday pin will tell her happy bday. Are you buying the pin b/c the parks give out bday pins for free at guest relations. At bbb the only thing that they do different is they will do a bday sash instead of the regular bbb sash.

Thanks for your response! I appreciate it. I read on another thread about a situation with the bd pin...I want her to be able to wear it and feel special the whole time. I am getting the pin for free...thanks for checking though! Thanks again!

This may have already been asked, but I don't think I can read 168 pages to find out. I know you have to be 3 to do this, but is that a suggestion or a requirement? If its a requirement, why is it?

HI~ I did the Boutique at the castle with my daughter and I actually didn't like it..I felt her hair looked like a big rats nest when she left and I had to bring it down about two inches. It cost $75.00 with a crown and tip. The experience is cute..she is 6...but the hair was interesting..did anyone else feel that way? :wizard:

this picture was taken after I fixed it several times:

607557538505_0_ALB.jpg

Your pic isn't coming up for me. :confused3 There is one style the looks like a rats nest to me too. We won't be chosing that when we go. Glad your daughter had fun though.

I have made it through 78 pages but I don't think I will be able to make it throug the rest before we leave in 23 days. So I have questions for those who have taken their African American daughters. When you made the reservations did you let them know your daughters hair texture? Did you have your daughters hair loose for the appt or did you have in braids?

Thanks for all your help,
Pam

This may have already been asked, but I don't think I can read 168 pages to find out. I know you have to be 3 to do this, but is that a suggestion or a requirement? If its a requirement, why is it?

The age three is a requirement, mostly b/c they feel a two year or under will not be able to sit there for amount of time it will take. Also if the princess is 30days away from her third bday they will allow her to do bbb.

I have made it through 78 pages but I don't think I will be able to make it throug the rest before we leave in 23 days. So I have questions for those who have taken their African American daughters. When you made the reservations did you let them know your daughters hair texture? Did you have your daughters hair loose for the appt or did you have in braids?

Thanks for all your help,
Pam

Someone else posted this around page 160 but I know its been posted before that as well I just don't know where. A reply was made on page 164 in the last post they also posted a post w/ pic, which is post 121 from this thread.

I have a question.. Sorry if this sounds dumb. When you get your hair done do you have to get hairspray in your hair?

I have a question.. Sorry if this sounds dumb. When you get your hair done do you have to get hairspray in your hair?

I'm not sure how well the hair would hold w/o it. I mean that'd be like doing prom w/o hair spray... but you could always ask i'm sure they could do something and if the hair will hold w/o it then maybe it will work. :) maybe a FGMI training will post and let you know!

I LOVE this post! I've been wanting to see pictures from this, I made DDs reservation for out trip next month. She is beyond excited!! Do they have a Snow White costume? My DD is obsessed with Snow White.

yep they have sonw white and it's short sleeved so that's a bonus and it has the pink cape on it as well. i think there's just the regular dess, i don't think there is a delux version of it but still a very nice dress.. :)

I'm not sure how well the hair would hold w/o it. I mean that'd be like doing prom w/o hair spray... but you could always ask i'm sure they could do something and if the hair will hold w/o it then maybe it will work. :) maybe a FGMI training will post and let you know!

Yeah I was just wondering because I would love to do this but if they have to use hair spray Im better off not. My hair is in bad shape. :/

Are the deluxe dresses at he parks the same as the new ones online at the Disney store, cos I am really not loving the Cinderella one online...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter