Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
well crap... thanks for letting me know so now i can get her to look at some other dresses online. She'll hopfully forget about it before then!!!!!
once again try online and see if you can find it on disney prperty somewhere. It was a VERY popular dress and sold out very quickly with no thought to the price(100.00) I'm sooooooo sorry though!!

HI :)

Just wonedering if anyone knows if there is a Giselle dress offered at BBB, if not what dresses are currently being offered?

Thanks so much!

Hi everyone!
I had a quick question:
My 6 year old daughter has an appointment for the Castle package the first week in feb. She is really excited. My 2 year old neice will be with us at the time. We know she is too young for the salon so we didn't make her an appointment BUT does the BBB at the castle carry dresses in smaller sizes (such as 2t)? We were hoping on letting my neice pick out a cute costume while my daughter was getting beautiful hahaha
Thanks for the help

yes the size you will need is an XXS, you should be able to find that size in any store but they are usually limited so there is no guarantee that they will have it unless things have changed since the last time I was there. We will be there during the same time as you and have an appointment on mardi gras day.

yes the size you will need is an XXS, you should be able to find that size in any store but they are usually limited so there is no guarantee that they will have it unless things have changed since the last time I was there. We will be there during the same time as you and have an appointment on mardi gras day.

Our appointment is for the day after Mardi Gras (6th)
I hope they have her size then!!! I know I could go to a different store to buy her a dress but TO HER and my daughter it just wouldn't be the same if that makes sense? Buying the dress at the castle makes it that more special to a child.

I fully understand usually my next suggestion would be to check Tinkerbell's Treasures but that store will be closed for rehab during that time. If they don't have the size you need in the one she wants they will probably call to see if the imporium has it or maybe even GF or CR. Have a great time we are doing that day b/c we are going to the PPP on tues night.

I fully understand usually my next suggestion would be to check Tinkerbell's Treasures but that store will be closed for rehab during that time. If they don't have the size you need in the one she wants they will probably call to see if the imporium has it or maybe even GF or CR. Have a great time we are doing that day b/c we are going to the PPP on tues night.

We are doing the PPP on Sat night. My daughter decided she wanted to be a pirate for the PPP because "pirates have more fun...":rotfl:
We are eating at Cindy's castle for lunch on the next day so she decided that's when she wanted to be a princess:confused3

Is there some kinda list on here of th dresses you can actully get at the BBB ? I know there are the deluxe dresses which ones??? What are the sizes ? Last year dd wanted the deluex Sleep Beauty dress b/c it wasn't so itchy as the regular one but they smallest sizes they had was 6X in it... is that how all the Dx dresses are??? And what about the shoes are they a lot of choices? we got the flip flops last year and were very happy with thoes as well b/c we were able to let DD wear them all summer long. how big do thoes go?

I know it's a lotta questions maybe we can just post what we know and i'll start to compile a list of the stuff!!!

I am going to attempt to post some pics.
These are of my daughter last Feb at bbb. We go again to WDW this april and she says that she does not want to go again:mad:
The hairstyle stayed in for more then 3 days. It was still perfect on day 3 but it was finally warm enough for her to go swimming
hair.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

CopyofIMG_2406.jpg

Ok, let me explain... there are 11 chairs in the dtd location and each princess is seated when the fgit is finished with the previous princess. It will be very hard to seat all of your brownie troop at the same time because not all fgit's finish at the same time. Now what you can do is schedule each princess 3 at a time in consecutive order, meaning that when you make resses sched. 3 at say 900am then 3 at 910 then 3 at 915 and so on...... also they MUST all show up to check in at the same time. this way they will all be seated right behind the other with no gaps(other princess)in between. this also includes any adult princess you might have. Hope this helps!!!!!

thanks it does help!!

QUESTIONS. We leave in two weeks and I have a few questions. Forgive if they've been asked but this thread has gotten so long.
1. Will there be a long wait to have a few pictures made after my girls have their hair done? Thanks to your advice i pre purchased a photo cd .
2. Do you bring a comb for the FGM to use? Should I buy some?
3. Are there any hairstyles at the boutique that will work for shorter hair? My youngest girl 4, has a short curly bob hair cut with bangs. The front of her hair can be pulled back to a pony tail but the back is too short. Any suggestions?
Thank You.

1} there is no tellling as far as the wait for the pics I have been there when there was a long wait and I have been there when I was second in line.

2} yes you are supposed to bring your own comb/brush if you for get they have provided them in the past but there is no gaurantee. If you have one or think a certain one will work better on your dd's hair bring it.

4} they pull up what ever hair they can and the rest the will spray/gel up so let her pick which one she wants and then the fairy godmother in training may suggest a different hairstyle is she really thinks its not doable.

Here's a photo of my DF, and my DD(9).
DF had a great time, no one treated her like she was weird, just a grown up Princess.
2007091.jpg

2007096.jpg

2007115.jpg

I just happened to be looking over this thread because my girls are thinking of doing this again. I just spotted this picture and realized your DF and DD were there the same time we were there in November.

My daughter just said how beautiful your DF and DD looked. They remember them too. What a small world.

:goodvibes

I was wondering if there was some place you could buy the Mickey clip that you get when you the style with the bun. I'm not doing the BBB but I'd love to get that clip if I could?

I was wondering if there was some place you could buy the Mickey clip that you get when you the style with the bun. I'm not doing the BBB but I'd love to get that clip if I could?

Yes you can. I saw the clips in a lot of the gift shops around magic kingdom and at our resort.

We were there today, with a cool dude and a disney princess. :) I'll post pics coming up within a day or so.

We had FGMIT Angela (or Angelina?). She was AWESOME with both kids, and handled the chaos of "Team Pilferk" VERY well. :)

I was going through this thread back last year looking at all the pictures of your gorgeous little princesses after there BBB makeover as my DD4 was having her`s on xmas day at MK.

Now we are back from the world I thought id post some pics of my little princess

DSCF2232.jpg

DSCF2241.jpg

DSCF2245.jpg

I feel in love with the BBB and there wicked hairdo`s,and with the help of a few dis`ers showing me a few of the adult pics I have decided to go for it myself in oct for my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter