Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Disney Costume Dresses PIX

Oh I agree. I LOVE the disney store/ disneyshopping costumes. They are just made sooo well, and you can usually get them at a great price. Does anyone know when they will come out again for Halloween? I'm looking for a cute Jasmine costume, and I figure they will have more around Halloween. Or, if any of you know of any place to get one, let me know. I'd love to know where some of you are buying your dresses for sooo cheap!! If you can't mention it on here, could you pm me your sellers!! :worship:

As far as I know disney store does costumes every halloween. There is a jasmine availible on disney shopping right now it the sale stuff.

Oh I agree. I LOVE the disney store/ disneyshopping costumes. They are just made sooo well, and you can usually get them at a great price. Does anyone know when they will come out again for Halloween? I'm looking for a cute Jasmine costume, and I figure they will have more around Halloween. Or, if any of you know of any place to get one, let me know. I'd love to know where some of you are buying your dresses for sooo cheap!! If you can't mention it on here, could you pm me your sellers!! :worship:

Look through the posts, you'll find her ID. Usually the Halloween line comes in in September, the first week or so. Right now the store is selling Tink, Belle, Cinderella...I saw a few in there last night.

I might have a NWT pink Jasmine left in 10/12. I got it for 19.99 (half price) and it's too big for my DD. I also have some Tinks I got for half price in size 2/3. I bought some extras for gifts. If anyone wants those for what I paid they're welcome to them. The tinks even come with tights.

My Walt Disney dresses cost me $20-$25 each except for Belle and Snow White (which were $60 each at the park). I bought them from a lady on ebay. It's the same exact dresses that WDW sold. I hear they're changing them all out right now though.

DisneyOutlet.com has a bunch on sale right now too for less than $20! Check that out too! :)

Yep, as of about a month ago, he's a CM in TomorrowLand at MK. He loves it, and I love the discounts!! :love: lol

I'll get those pics of the dresses and shoes today, ladies!

Yep, as of about a month ago, he's a CM in TomorrowLand at MK. He loves it, and I love the discounts!! :love: lol

I'll get those pics of the dresses and shoes today, ladies!

Very cool! That is a good drive from Tampa! I love the trees out your way. I am an avid Palm collector (yard is covered in them) and I need to get myself a coconut tree! Next visit I guess! Can't wait to see your pics! Have fun at the park!

I think it was the most fun night of her life between getting made up at BBB and going to the PP party. I don't know that Christmas and Halloween combined were as fun for her. DW called her by name, Kellie, for something when we were walking in to MK and she turned and looked at DW and said "I'm NOT Kellie, I'm Cinderella." I thought my cheeks were going to explode it was so funny.

I think it was the most fun night of her life between getting made up at BBB and going to the PP party. I don't know that Christmas and Halloween combined were as fun for her. DW called her by name, Kellie, for something when we were walking in to MK and she turned and looked at DW and said "I'm NOT Kellie, I'm Cinderella." I thought my cheeks were going to explode it was so funny.

Awwww how sweet! You need to add her pic on her! This thread is loaded with pretty little princesses! :lovestruc

I agree on the crocs too! I used to think they were the ugliest shoes on Earth but we all have a pair or two now. I wore mine out at WDW last Summer. Had to get new ones!

I didn't have any on photobucket because I had them on my site but I just switched my entire site on Thursday and am currently rebuilding it so there are no images there yet. I don't like the big crown though, I wish they had removed it for the photo shoot, I like the small crown in the pics with Cindy.

Shoot9.jpg
Cindy8.jpg
Shoot16.jpg

She slept with her hair made up and it still looked good enough in the morning, plus she flung a fit when DW tried to take it down, but we went to Olivia's for breakfast and EVERYONE there treated her like a princess. Our waitress came bopping over to our table to take our order and when she saw her she immediately dropped down on one knee and went in to the long "Oh my, I had NO idea I would have the honor of serving a princess this morning, I wish I had better prepared before coming to work..." and it didn't stop there. DD is normally the most shy kid you've met but she ate this all up!!!

I didn't have any on photobucket because I had them on my site but I just switched my entire site on Thursday and am currently rebuilding it so there are no images there yet. I don't like the big crown though, I wish they had removed it for the photo shoot, I like the small crown in the pics with Cindy.

Shoot9.jpg
Cindy8.jpg
Shoot16.jpg

She slept with her hair made up and it still looked good enough in the morning, plus she flung a fit when DW tried to take it down, but we went to Olivia's for breakfast and EVERYONE there treated her like a princess. Our waitress came bopping over to our table to take our order and when she saw her she immediately dropped down on one knee and went in to the long "Oh my, I had NO idea I would have the honor of serving a princess this morning, I wish I had better prepared before coming to work..." and it didn't stop there. DD is normally the most shy kid you've met but she ate this all up!!!

She is just adorable! I agree on the Cinderella crown. I wish they made a headband that looked like Cinderella's for the kids to wear. I'd buy it in a skinny minute! They make the red bow for Snow White so I wonder why they don't!?

First time my DD did BBB her hair stayed that way for like 3 days! Then it was $45 so it was really worth the money! LOL

Thanks for sharing with us! :)

Glitter....how was your trip? Details!!! :goodvibes

It was hot, exhausting and fun. lol I have pics to put up but won't be able to do it until this evening. The only new dress I couldn't get was Snow White. I have pics of the others and the new shoes for each, though. :thumbsup2

We are scheduled for our first visit at BBB, my dd is 4 and I know this is perfect for her, but my ds who will be turning 7 on this trip ( 8/10-8/16) is also scheduled. What do they do for the boys? Should I keep his appointment or will he think it's for girls.

It was hot, exhausting and fun. lol I have pics to put up but won't be able to do it until this evening. The only new dress I couldn't get was Snow White. I have pics of the others and the new shoes for each, though. :thumbsup2

Cool! Can't wait to see! I wonder if they plan to redo every dress!?

We are scheduled for our first visit at BBB, my dd is 4 and I know this is perfect for her, but my ds who will be turning 7 on this trip ( 8/10-8/16) is also scheduled. What do they do for the boys? Should I keep his appointment or will he think it's for girls.

BBB takes a while now that it's gotten so busy so this will give him something to do and it's fun! My DS did it last year. He thought it was "cool" and all the little princesses thought he was "cute" so he loved the attention! Even DH did it and was given a red, white, and blue fauxhawk for the day!

It's only $10 for the guys and they can have pics made on Photopass! It's so worth it! Also, the BBB pics are included on your photopass so get it and use it a lot! It's so worth the $!

Have a GREAT vacation!!!!

DisneyPhotoImage70.jpg

Hi!

I just saw this post and I had to reply! For my B/G twins 5th birthday we treated them to the boutique. At first my son would not do it..but our Fairy God Mother was wonderful and she chatted with him and said she would only do as much as he wanted. Let me tell you- he had such a good time!! He had the gel in his hair spikes with color sparkles and a blue mickey head in the back. I think he received as much attention as his twin sister throughout the park that special day.

We are going back this summer and he already told me this time he wants a red mickey head in the back-LOL. (He'll be 6 1/2 when we go).

I hope this helps! I will try to upload a pic, if I can figure it out!

Hi!

I just saw this post and I had to reply! For my B/G twins 5th birthday we treated them to the boutique. At first my son would not do it..but our Fairy God Mother was wonderful and she chatted with him and said she would only do as much as he wanted. Let me tell you- he had such a good time!! He had the gel in his hair spikes with color sparkles and a blue mickey head in the back. I think he received as much attention as his twin sister throughout the park that special day.

We are going back this summer and he already told me this time he wants a red mickey head in the back-LOL. (He'll be 6 1/2 when we go).

I hope this helps! I will try to upload a pic, if I can figure it out!

Awww. I'd love to see their pics. If you start or have a photobucket account you can copy and paste the image code into your post. You can preview it too to see if it came out. The links are listed below your pics on Photobucket.

My daughter has most of the same ones that are posted and she complained about the same things... being itchy and the shoes hurting. I always bring extra clothes to change. Especially in the summer time! Such a pretty little girl!;)

Did you guys get any new dresses yet??? I think the new Ariel is going to look adorable on J!!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter