• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Disney Costume Dresses PIX

I can't wait to take my little Makayla there in Sept. She is finally 3! She has every princess dress from WDW, but she won't wear them...they "ITCH"....I do have the blue Minnie dress that lights up...it was out the first year of Year of Million Dreams...and I snagged it then. They don't make it anymore. It matches the dress Minnie wears in front of the castle show and the one she wears in the windows on Main Street....it is beautiful...so maybe I will take that along.

It's like living my childhood all over again...only we didn't ever get to Disney Land and they didn't have all of the beautiful things they have for little girls now...oh, if they had....

I can't wait to take my little Makayla there in Sept. She is finally 3! She has every princess dress from WDW, but she won't wear them...they "ITCH"....I do have the blue Minnie dress that lights up...it was out the first year of Year of Million Dreams...and I snagged it then. They don't make it anymore. It matches the dress Minnie wears in front of the castle show and the one she wears in the windows on Main Street....it is beautiful...so maybe I will take that along.

It's like living my childhood all over again...only we didn't ever get to Disney Land and they didn't have all of the beautiful things they have for little girls now...oh, if they had....

She thinks Alice and Minnie itch too? DD has complained somewhat with the others but never these two. Have you bought all the new ones yet? We should have ours shortly. Can't wait to see them!

You have a beautiful family! :cutie: Makayla is going to love BBB! princess:

She thinks Alice and Minnie itch too? DD has complained somewhat with the others but never these two. Have you bought all the new ones yet? We should have ours shortly. Can't wait to see them!

You have a beautiful family! :cutie: Makayla is going to love BBB! princess:

Thank you very much. She loved her Minnie, doesn't know who Alice is...but she wants to be a "Princess"... I saw the new ones when I was there in June and they were beautiful. We'll have to see how it goes. The light up Minnie is beautiful...it has rhinestone hearts on the skirt and it is layers and layers ol fabric...it finally fits her!

Thank you very much. She loved her Minnie, doesn't know who Alice is...but she wants to be a "Princess"... I saw the new ones when I was there in June and they were beautiful. We'll have to see how it goes. The light up Minnie is beautiful...it has rhinestone hearts on the skirt and it is layers and layers ol fabric...it finally fits her!

Yep light up Minnie was cool. (If anyone else is wondering what that one looks like it's in my trip report...link below) This dress lights up in the skirt. People stopped us every 10 steps asking where we got it! It was only sold for a short while, and it retailed for $100.

I should have my new ones tomorrow! Can't wait to see them!

She definitely should have pics made in the blue Minnie. That is probably the prettiest costume ever! It looks like one of those fancy expensive pageant dresses! :)

I bought from onetreehill's friend and they are those dresses. We got the Ariel and the Belle and they are beautiful. I was thrilled to be able to get them at a reasonable price, and so fast too!

WOW, those are great.. I can't wait til she has the Ariel in stock..plus I'm sure she will want more than one dress..haha

WOW, those are great.. I can't wait til she has the Ariel in stock..plus I'm sure she will want more than one dress..haha

She has Ariel. She has the mermaid style (purple and green two piece) and the the ball gown you see on the other thread. :thumbsup2

I can't PM you either. Can you get me your friends name that sells on ebay as well please? Thanks so much!

I would be interested in your friends ebay name too.

Thank you for all the great information - this site rocks.

Me too - I would be interested in your friend's ebay store information... help pelase? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter