• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Disney Costume Dresses PIX

OneTreeHillAddict

CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC
Thread was moved so I removed my personal pictures....

BUT, if you would like to see the NEWEST Dresses check out post #200 (or somewhere around there) for those pics! Also in my trip report you can find Minnie Mouse, the Mermaid Ariel, and Alice. :)

Thanks so much for the great pics!! I am hoping to do BBB with DD when she turns 3 but just don't think it will happen with all of her skin problems.

This is the $60 Sleeping Beauty...the shoes are covered in pink sequins and the crown is gorgeous! At one time they had a deluxe SB but I have not seen it in a while. The sleeves are really detailed (so yeah, they might be itchy!)
000DisneyDress6.jpg

This is Snow White, also $60. The shoes are covered in sequins (royal blue, red, and shiny gold) like the SB shoes are. You can buy a matching red headband as well. This is one she already had in tis picture. The shoes are very comfortable and my DD says this one doesn't itch at all!
000DisneyDress4.jpg

Is this the Sleeping Beauty dress that is at the BBB>???? We will be taking dd 5 on Friday (can't wait!!!) and that is the dress she wants!!!!! Too adorable! How were the shoes on that one????
Thanks for posting all the pictures!:yay:

Wow did you do all these at Bibbity boo or differrent times they are beautiful i will probably buy one and my dressmaker said she will make 2 for me but she has not made costumes for us yet makes loveley dresses so we will have lots for 8 day trip:cool1: :cool1:

I have to say.. even after seeing them in December in person and then again here...I think that The Disney Store/disneyshopping.com dresses are MUCH NICER than the ones available at WDW (and cheaper!).

Dd wore her Snow White, Minnie Mouse and Cinderella dressed during our December trip and I picked up the "deluxe" Belle dress for her just before Christmas (on sale at TDS for $35..regularly $80+!!) for our July trip/Halloween.

I think the TDS dresses are significantly better when it comes to the quality of fabric and comfort level. I even made dd come over and stand next to me when I compared her Cindy dress to the one in the store...and there was no comparison.

The WDW dresses go for more "sparkle" whereas the TDS dresses seem to have richer fabrics. For each of the above dresses...the TDS dress far surpassed the WDW dress IMHO.

I need to pull photos of the three she wore in December. Can't get a photo of the Belle dress since dd doesn't know about it yet!

Hey there- adorable pics! But some FYI updates: the coranation dress, lilo outfit, and blue Minnie dress are no longer available, and all the available dresses have gone up $5.

Is this the Sleeping Beauty dress that is at the BBB>???? We will be taking dd 5 on Friday (can't wait!!!) and that is the dress she wants!!!!! Too adorable! How were the shoes on that one????
Thanks for posting all the pictures!:yay:

Yes this is the regular Deluxe SB. They did have a deluxe SB at one time that was $25 more. That one had a gold shaped V around the chest area.

Oh, the shoes. they were fine. She wore them for about 5-6 hours before she asked for her flip flops (but she was also ready for regular clothes by then.) The shoes are very cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter