• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
would you mind PMing me Ms B's info aswell, I have 2 boys but maybe I could get one of them a jack costume or something.

TIA:goodvibes

Sent the PM's...

I have a question for those of you that have been to BBB at DTD and at the Castle...

Which one did you like best and why!?

I really like the Jasmine Costume it is more realistic for my DD because we live in MA and it can be pretty cold here in Oct for Halloween, yet the costume looks like it would also be really cute for the MNSSHP too.

Just a little note about keeping the dresses full at the bottom. Learned this one from my granddaughters dance teacher because dughter had to do it with recital costume. Hang the dress inside out. It really leaves the dress full afterwards.

I know this works with tutu's but i wonder if there is enought material for it to work with the new dresses?? Any input??

I also don't have enough posts to do a PM. Could you send me the info on Mrs. B please. We are going in October. Thanks!
Cathy

Sent the PM's...

I have a question for those of you that have been to BBB at DTD and at the Castle...

Which one did you like best and why!?
I personaly have not been to BBB yet, I am going there in Sept BUT I have many dis friends that say they liked the castle one better because you get "the full effect", I guess cause your at THE CASTLE, ya know.:confused3

Do you know if Mrs B. is out of town? I contacted her last week and she answered me about the Alice costume. I haven't heard from her again and I have sent her several messages. I don't want to drive her nuts so I thought I'd ask if anyone else is having trouble contacting her.

Do you know if Mrs B. is out of town? I contacted her last week and she answered me about the Alice costume. I haven't heard from her again and I have sent her several messages. I don't want to drive her nuts so I thought I'd ask if anyone else is having trouble contacting her.

I talked to her last Friday via email. She mentioned that some Diser's had placed orders and not paypaled them then. I hope a couple of bad apples didn't ruin it for everyone. I shared her info to save other parents money like I did. It usually takes her a day or two to get back to me when I send her an email.

This is probably a silly question, but I haven't been able to find a simple answer, do you get to meet any princesses or get your pictures with any while at BBB or do you have to do CRT to get that?

This is probably a silly question, but I haven't been able to find a simple answer, do you get to meet any princesses or get your pictures with any while at BBB or do you have to do CRT to get that?

No Princesses at BBB. You can meet them inside CRT, PSB in Epcot, & 1900 Park Fare has Cinderella as far as dining is concerned.

You can meet them in the tent at Toon Town in the MK. Jasmine is in Adventureland. Belle does Story Time but will be in her blue and white dress.

You can also meet Belle, Snow White, Mulan, Jasmine, and Aurora over in World Showcase.

I have a question...I do not personally care for the use of hair extensions in my children's hair, can I take my 2 daughters and just tell them which hair style (fairytale princess, I believe it's called) that I want and not have them offer my dds a choice so we don't have a problem with it). I'm assuming the styles that have hair extensions require them and I can't just get it without them. There is just something that bugs me about them. My dds will be in princess dresses so I think they will be totally fine with the princess style to go with it.

Thanks.

In the event that I need to cancel my appointment, do you know how far in advance I need to do this so my CC isn't charged?

There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. If your appointment is on July 31st at 1pm you must cancel by July 30th before 1pm. Otherwise you will be charged.

I have a question...I do not personally care for the use of hair extensions in my children's hair, can I take my 2 daughters and just tell them which hair style (fairytale princess, I believe it's called) that I want and not have them offer my dds a choice so we don't have a problem with it). I'm assuming the styles that have hair extensions require them and I can't just get it without them. There is just something that bugs me about them. My dds will be in princess dresses so I think they will be totally fine with the princess style to go with it.

Thanks.

The hair extension is just a ponytail that ties around the bun. When you check in at the podium let the FGIT know then you want the crown and you'd rather them not suggest the others to your daughters. I don't see why this would be a problem. Just to be safe you can let your FGIT know as you get seated in the chairs as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter