Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I am not mistaken they have a World of Disney store there. I wish they still had a Mulan costume. We bought one from the Disney Store for our Cruise this year and DD loved it. No itchy lace she wore that thing all day.

Denise in MI

I agree with you! I would love to see Mulan added. They had Lilo (that red and green one) at one time. I'd like to see a new one for her too. Pref the red and white dress she wears at O'Hana Breakfast. Just think of how many dresses they could sell for that meal and the Luau! Lilo is all over WDW too. Little girls would love that costume and it could be made as one of the "unitchy" kind. If they continue to do the PPP they should make a replica of Minnie's Princess dress too. The hot pink one. How cute would that be!? And last but not least...Mary Poppins!!! I'd get 'em!

Here are some pics of the new Ariel Dress that I just got today for my DD. Hope you enjoy them, the dress is gorgeous....:dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance:
DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0291-1.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

Great pictures! TY for posting. Curiosity has got me... I'd love the ebay seller's name too!

GREAT PICTURES!!

Okay- I have to get in on this as well! My DD is so into dressing up right now and I would love to get her some dresses that are not too expensive and we can use for our trip. Can I also have the ebay info pm'd to me please? Thanks!

Here are some pics of the new Ariel Dress that I just got today for my DD. Hope you enjoy them, the dress is gorgeous....:dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance:
QUOTE]

Has she seen it yet!? (Or is it a surprise?) I think this dress is gorgeous!!! You'll have to show us how it looks on her when ya'll get back! :goodvibes

Okay ladies...I sent you all Ms B's info. Happy Princess shopping! If anyone else needs her info please PM me and I'll get it out ASAP. princess:

FYI guys...she no longer has any of the old styles left. :scared: Sorry.

But if you like the new dresses or need some Disney crocs...she's your go to girl! :hug:

QUOTE]

Has she seen it yet!? (Or is it a surprise?) I think this dress is gorgeous!!! You'll have to show us how it looks on her when ya'll get back! :goodvibes

The Ariel dress is a surprise for dd as soon as we get back I'll post pics. Thank OneTreeHill for all the information and this great thread

I just ordered my Alice dress from Ms. B for my DD! I cannot wait!!! Thanks!

We ordered the ariel and the belle ones for our dds as surprises. Last week they wrote their "fairy godmother" to ask for costumes for their trip. We "mailed" them and I explained that the fairy godmother lives at WDW so they'll just have to wait til we get there to see if she could get the dresses for them. I'm going to lay them out after they are asleep so that they wake up to find them with a note from their fairy godmother. I guess Ms. B essentially filled the role of fairy godmother quite well!

We ordered the ariel and the belle ones for our dds as surprises. Last week they wrote their "fairy godmother" to ask for costumes for their trip. We "mailed" them and I explained that the fairy godmother lives at WDW so they'll just have to wait til we get there to see if she could get the dresses for them. I'm going to lay them out after they are asleep so that they wake up to find them with a note from their fairy godmother. I guess Ms. B essentially filled the role of fairy godmother quite well!

What a GREAT idea! :tinker:

This is going to sound so dumb but my little niece now 5 has a very sensitive head .... when I brush it out and put it up in a ponytail she gets whiney and says it hurts so you have to be really gentle with her.

How gentle are the fairy godmothers? I know they do not hurt kids or anything but do they ease up on the painful ones? Her hair is super thick and in long super curly tendrils

WDW sells boy costumes too! I know they have Jack Sparrow and Captain Hook at least! Boys can get all done up at the BBB! :thumbsup2 I had a pic of this handsome little boy on the first BBB costume thread! He went to BBB with his twin sister and they had some amazing pictures taken! :)[/QUOTE

I seriously did not know about this! I thought the BBB was just for girls. Ok, now I am excited:banana: :banana: I think my son would look really handsome as either character. :lovestruc

Are the prices the same for boy and girl packages? I totally have to do this now!

Maybe its just that time of the month, but some of those pictures are sooo cute that I actually had tears in my years....sigh....I want a daughter now! :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is going to sound so dumb but my little niece now 5 has a very sensitive head .... when I brush it out and put it up in a ponytail she gets whiney and says it hurts so you have to be really gentle with her.

How gentle are the fairy godmothers? I know they do not hurt kids or anything but do they ease up on the painful ones? Her hair is super thick and in long super curly tendrils

It's best to let the FGIT know this ahead of time. Having had it done myself I will tell you...it's a little intense when they pull you hair up and style it. My DD hates when I put her hair up in a ponytail but she will endure it at BBB. She has been close to tears before. However, when Ines saw this she eased up and told DD to let her know if it hurt again. Second & Third times we had her again. All went fine because she "knew" my daughter. The fourth FGIT was perfect too BUT the hairstyle did not last as long as Ms Ines's styles. ;)

WDW sells boy costumes too! I know they have Jack Sparrow and Captain Hook at least! Boys can get all done up at the BBB! :thumbsup2 I had a pic of this handsome little boy on the first BBB costume thread! He went to BBB with his twin sister and they had some amazing pictures taken! :)[/QUOTE

I seriously did not know about this! I thought the BBB was just for girls. Ok, now I am excited:banana: :banana: I think my son would look really handsome as either character. :lovestruc

Are the prices the same for boy and girl packages? I totally have to do this now!

Maybe its just that time of the month, but some of those pictures are sooo cute that I actually had tears in my years....sigh....I want a daughter now! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Little boys are only $7.50!!! I believe Ms B charges the same for the costumes though. I'm not sure how much they are at WDW. I've never priced the boys stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter