BG Question: Twisted Tails Pretzels, ok for veggies?

DisFanJen

Disney Phreak
Ok, I know not a Seaworld question per se but as we don't have a BG section... :)

So I've always found the vegetarian food slim pickings in BG, and nine times out of ten we've just got a large breakfast and powered through until we left.

We have tried food there before but the veggie wrap they do at a few QS places is terrible, the Serengeti overlook is seasonal (and now looks like it doesn't do veggie, it did when it was the Crown Colony Restaurant), and theoretically the Dragon Fire Grill does a few things in it's italian market but the times we've been nothing's been available.

So this time I thought I'd do a little extra research and after a mooch around the web site I thought "What about Twisted Tails? Surely we can get a cheese salad sandwich pretzel". So I googled for a review and the only one I came across says it's not vegetarian.

Now I'm not stupid, I do realize they sell meat stuff too, it's amazingly rare to come across a veggie or vegan only place. But I would have thought that a pretzel sandwich could be made as a veggie option.

Thoughts?

EDIT:

Just an FYI, some people consider fish to be part of the vegetarian diet, this is not true. people who eat veggies and fish are actually pescatarians, however I am not so seafood is out...

Last edited:
Curious on what you have tried at Dragon Fire Grill. I am a meat eater so this is not something I have really looked at but -

Southwest Cantina - can you get the Tortilla Bowl with no meat but extra beans?
Italian Kitchen - have you tried the Flatbread with Mozzarella and Tomato?
Asian Grill - Noodle Salad?

I would think you could get the Pretzel Sandwich with just cheese - I recommend you ask for it and if the counter person balks ask for either the Supervisor there or the Cook and they should be able to advise you on what might work for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter