Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

She is a picky vegetarian and doesn’t even like a lot of veggies so I don’t get it

:rotfl::rotfl:
My sweet neighbor girl is the same. She's determined to be a vegetarian, but she only eats like three things. Her dad is a pediatrician but she won't listen to him, so her mom took her to a nutritionist. I am curious to see how long it lasts. She's already considering adding fish so, I don't think it'll be a long phase.

img_feb62019at92207am-jpg.380883

I think phone lady and her seatmate are in a fight or something, lol. They both look so mad and bored.

AKL is a beautiful resort but the rooms are small and storage for suitcases and clothes for 3 people is challenging!

I agree! I thought it was small when I stayed solo, honestly, and it was just me. The second bed was my storage area. The studio at Kidani didn't feel as small with just one bed and the loveseat, so I think those will be my preferred rooms there if DH and I ever stay there again, or if I stay there solo. Otherwise, the resort is so amazing!! It's a shame the rooms are small.

I am trying to be positive but our winter has really been a crap fest since I returned from Florida! We had brutally cold weather and this past week we have received another 14 inches of snow! I really could just cry! I do not see any warmer weather days in our future so yeah it stinks!!

I'm so sorry you guys are having a harsh winter. I have a good friend in North Dakota who is so over it. Even my aunt in northern Missouri is having a terrible winter, so much snow and ice that's just not going away.
I know I complain about never getting any snow, but I promise it isn't lost on me how lucky we are to not have to deal with it very often.

I think the EMM for TSL would be fun if you can get multiple rides on this!

Yes! I'd love to do EMM or after hours here!

We did make a FP for Soarin in the evening.

Oh good!! That sounds like it'll be a ride for everyone, since your back is sore and your sister isn't loving anything much more intense than that.

This winter is the worst! I really wish I'd planned a spring vacation.

I'm totally with you on Gondoughla! I just keep thinking "say it super fast" :rotfl:
I know, it really has been bad! Our local weather people kept saying oh it’s going to be a mild winter with less snow, what a joke!! We got another 6” of lake effect snow yesterday and another event tomorrow yuck! It looks like you all will be getting the snow tomorrow as well, oh the joy!

Thanks for understanding about the pronunciation of gondola haha!!

OMG! Here too. I just read today that we are getting another 5-8" of snow on Friday. I'm sooooo over it!!!

I love your slow morning at HS. That's exactly how I like to take my Disney days...
I am so over all the snow! I know I live in a snowy area, except a person can get sick of it, right?? I may need to move sooner than later.

Our trip was much more laid back and I really enjoyed it!

She's determined to be a vegetarian, but she only eats like three things.
Ha! This sounds like Andi! My sister was so worried about her on the trip because she ate very little. I know her eating habits and I wasn’t to concerned but she needs to rethink this diet since she is so picky!
I think phone lady and her seatmate are in a fight or something, lol. They both look so mad and bored.
Yes, good assessment, I thought the same thing, at least she is dressed for Disney!

I agree! I thought it was small when I stayed solo, honestly, and it was just me.
Wow, after staying at the monorail resorts it was quite a bit smaller. Our room looked like an episode of Hoarders!

m so sorry you guys are having a harsh winter. I have a good friend in North Dakota who is so over it. Even my aunt in northern Missouri is having a terrible winter, so much snow and ice that's just not going away.
I know I shouldn’t complain, since I have lived here my entire life except it does get old! We usually have only a few major storms a winter and this one keeps firing out the snow every few days!

Yes! I'd love to do EMM or after hours here!
I think the TSL early morning would be fun, as long as it isn’t to crowded!

Oh good!! That sounds like it'll be a ride for everyone, since your back is sore and your sister isn't loving anything much more intense than that.
Yes, Soarin was a good choice. My sister loosens up a little as we go along, lol!

I am starting to agree with this. We have always flown as early as we can to get the most out of our first day. I’m starting to research later in the day flights the day before our actual trip starts. This would be awesome if it didn’t add to much more expense to our trip! We do normally power through on the first day except it sometimes is like a trance and not as enjoyable!

Honestly even a split stay in one of the values to me is more worth it than those early morning flights!

Love all of the TSL and Incredibles pictures!

I am trying to be positive but our winter has really been a crap fest since I returned from Florida! We had brutally cold weather and this past week we have received another 14 inches of snow! I really could just cry! I do not see any warmer weather days in our future so yeah it stinks!!
I feel your pain. It's been very cold here too. Although over the last few weeks we've had this freeze-thaw cycle where the temperature warms up - which is nice - but then the snow partly melts and we get rain, which then re-freezes and makes everything icy. Not fun.

My sister tells me, in the bathroom, she is afraid and doesn’t want to ride. She got a little freaked out on BTMRR last night and is now a little fearful. I did try to explain how smooth and fun it is, however, she still declined.
I was a little nervous about Slinky Dog before I rode. I think it's because it's an open coaster and you walk under it, so it seems very high. I wonder if something like BTMRR was exposed, would it seem high too?

We headed out of TSL and had a picture done at the big Woody, haha!
:rotfl: I see what you did there.....

I want to add, again, I called mousekeeping before we left and requested mid morning cleanings each day and once again this is what we got. We did not get any surprise security checks. I strongly suggest doing this to all of you reading along so the security checks won’t hinder your stay!!
Good tip. I had never thought about doing that. I will have to keep it in mind.

Cute TSL pictures! I love the popsicle wall! I didn't manage to get any pictures of it because DH didn't know it was a thing and was always rushing off to the next ride!

I am so over all the snow! I know I live in a snowy area, except a person can get sick of it, right?? I may need to move sooner than later.

Our trip was much more laid back and I really enjoyed it!

I can only imagine how bad your weather is Caroline...….we complain about ours, but it`s nothing to what you guys get!!! Hope it improves soon...….

Your pictures are lovely as always...…so, is the popsicle wall a similar idea to the purple wall???

You get your picture taken in front of it...….I did like the purple one!!!

I am trying to be positive but our winter has really been a crap fest since I returned from Florida! We had brutally cold weather and this past week we have received another 14 inches of snow!
Caroline, I've thought about you many times this winter! It's been bad enough here in NY :sad: Here's hoping for an early spring! ::yes::

I am still looking for decent airfare at the end of March because I need that trip!
YAY!!!! Fingers crossed that works out! :thumbsup2

Think the movie Fargo, I do sort of speak like that.
I LOVE regional dialects! Can't wait to meet and hear for myself someday (soon hopefully!) ;)

LOL, I'm originally from Illinois but have lived in the south for most of my life, however occasionally that northern accent/pronunciation slips out and hubby or the kids will call me out on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!