Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

Yep, it got downright bad here. But, today, the snow is melting and I can see a little green underneath popping out. Tomorrow, a balmy 52. I just may lay out on the driveway in my bathing suit...:rotfl2::cool1:
We got up to 30 yesterday and that was nice, how I wish we would get 50, lol! I’m so tired of winter and we still have several months left of it, yuck! May will be a welcome trip, I hope it is really hot in WDW!

Joining in and excited to hear about your trip.

Such a nice surprise after a rough travel day!
Welcome! Thank you for joining in! I was so happy with our room, the savanna was such a blissful and peaceful experience to enjoy! I spent a little more time in the resort this trip because of my back so the view really helped!

Joining in. We also had a standard view room in July and were upgraded. We love AKL.
Yay and Welcome! Thank you so much for joining in! I am a Jack’s mom as well!, my son Jack is such a sweetheart and he will be 25 in March, yikes, I can’t believe it. It seems like yesterday he was playing with his toy story characters and loving the Lion King.

We also loved AKL, our savanna view was so wonderful, it really helped my mood since my back was not in tip top shape!

My name is Caroline

Hello, Caroline!

I always tell her she will be happy about this, as she gets older,

So true!

A wrench was thrown into our trip, unfortunately, 5 days before the start of the trip, I slipped on an icy walkway and tried so hard not to fall that I threw my back out and hurt my left knee! It really sucked!

Ouch! I hope you're feeling better :hug:

I guess I don’t know how to hitchhike, no wonder the pp cm was laughing!

:rotfl2:

We actually got the okay to lift off at 7:52 so approximately a 90 minute delay. The flight to Chicago is literally an up and down flight. You reach cruising altitude for 10 minutes then start the descent. It is only a little over an hour flight.

Really? How long would it take to just drive there?

I am new to your TRs but following! I love that you and your daughter go together- I wish my mom wanted to go to WDW with me like that!
Welcome and Thank you for joining in! I love planning our trips and then executing them! WDW has so many wonderful memories for Andi and I! I am worried she won’t want to go much more with her mom as she gets older! I hope that won’t happen!

I'm so happy that even though your first flight got delayed that it didn't really affect you getting to Orlando pretty much on time!

Thats AWESOME that you got upgraded to a full Savanna view! What a difference from your WL experience!

Joining in, of course!

I am so glad we got to meet up and say hello, it was wonderful to meet you all! I'm sorry we did not get that picture!

Wonderful view from your room!

Already on page 3?!

Yay for a savannah upgrade!! Glad our horrible Chicago weather didn't ruin too much of your travel day! It was -50 last week and today it's 52 here!! Hard to keep up :) This is why I never fully put away all my flip flops!

Woohoo, animals!! That'll make up for a delay!! I'm glad it only ended up affecting you by about half an hour, thank goodness.

I'm so happy that even though your first flight got delayed that it didn't really affect you getting to Orlando pretty much on time!

Thats AWESOME that you got upgraded to a full Savanna view! What a difference from your WL experience!
I love when they can make up time in the air!
I was so happy, very nervous about room assignments now, I am traumatized, haha!

Joining in, of course!

I am so glad we got to meet up and say hello, it was wonderful to meet you all! I'm sorry we did not get that picture!

Wonderful view from your room!
Yay! Welcome Alexis! What an awesome trip you had, wow!
It was a pleasure to meet you and your boyfriend, I even told Andi before we met you to take a picture for me and then I forgot, oh well, our brief hello was very nice!

Already on page 3?!

Yay for a savannah upgrade!! Glad our horrible Chicago weather didn't ruin too much of your travel day! It was -50 last week and today it's 52 here!! Hard to keep up :) This is why I never fully put away all my flip flops!
Hi Jackie, thank you for joining in! Chicago was a pain this trip but at least our flight wasn’t canceled, many were especially on our way home! We only got up to 30, it still was a nice change from below zero!

Woohoo, animals!! That'll make up for a delay!! I'm glad it only ended up affecting you by about half an hour, thank goodness.
The animals really made my trip, as this TR unfolds, you will see I had a more quiet trip! The resort is one of the best places to lounge and take it easy, so beautiful! Flights were a little dicey this trip, nothing like your flight but still worrisome! Nice to be there at a decent time!

Joining in for another one!
It's so strange for me to see you dressed in warmer clothes at Disney. The only times I have been there was always hot :)

Hooray for upgrades. When I stayed at AKL we booked the savanna view. It was wonderful. But a little tiring. I kept getting up in the middle of the night to see what animals were outside. LOL!

I agree with the winter we have had so far. And now it will snow every day this week. Blah!

Joining in for another one!
It's so strange for me to see you dressed in warmer clothes at Disney. The only times I have been there was always hot :)
Hi and Welcome! Thanks for joining in again! I agree, it was odd to wear layers and more winter type clothes. I can’t remember the last time I wore pants at WDW:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter