Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

I haven't seen CBR since I stayed there in 2010. It would be really interesting to see again. I never ate at the old TS restaurant, but heard poor reviews back then. I think the new place is getting better reviews. Glad to hear you enjoyed your meal there.
CBR did look quite different with all the refurbishment! I was very happy we went to check out Sebastian’s, it really was a hit! I watched the Dis review and they really loved it also!

Hehe. DW and I had a debate about this for our oldest who is 19 now. I kind of thought it may be time to give it up, but DW insisted the Easter bunny should still have a basket for her. :p
I know! It is probably time to stop but it is fun and I know the kids appreciate some treats they can’t really afford on a college budget, haha!

I sure hope I get to meet Launchpad next week!!! :) (eep!! It's so exciting that our trip is NEXT WEEK already!!!!)
This was a fun meet, I hope you get to meet him! One week from today I will be heading to Disney!! So excited!

Aww, I miss Maelstrom!
I do too it was such a fun ride!

My Mom finally retired my basket this year. I suppose I should be grateful it had a 36 year run!! LOL (PS I did still get the candy!!)
My mom gave us baskets and Christmas stockings well into our 30’s, haha!

Ooooh, me too! That's really cool.
The bar, pool, and Sebastian’s are designed really nice and the steel drums, very cool!

Good point, Andi!
First thing Andi said was this isn’t what Sebastian would want to see his friends being eaten:rotfl:

So glad to hear this as there's an ongoing debate in my family about hiding Easter baskets. We grew up searching for ours, but my brother-in-law and stepdad think we're crazy and never heard of such a thing :laughing:
Yes! We have always hid the baskets and up until a few years ago I would hide eggs filled with cash! Because Jack is almost 6 years older than Andi, I use to have to hide the cash eggs in separate rooms because he was to quick finding them all:rotfl:I grew up always looking for our baskets!

Via Napoli looked yum! I still need to try that pizza, we always go for margerita! I think next time I'll ask if we can do a half and half!

I need to get to Sebastians! I definitely need to try that crab cake, sounds delicious! I am REALLY hoping to rent points to stay at Riviera next spring (probably won't happen but a girl can dream! lol) and we will definitely have to eat dinner here once if we do!
We were going to get the margarita pizza but thought it was to similar to our appetizer. The all cheese pizza was very good, just rich and all cheese!
I highly recommend Sebastian’s worth the trip over to CBR, I want that crab cake again, yum!! I saw the Riviera on the summer promos that released today, 400 something a night:scared1: I guess it makes sense with it brand new!

Hello Everyone!

One week from today, I will be flying to Orlando, yay! I should get into MCO about 1:30pm if all goes as planned. I started to pack today and I am getting really excited the closer it gets!

Now I will continue with my March report, I want to finish it up before I leave. “Wow it’s crowded for 10am”

Today was Thursday 3/28/19, the time was going by fast as usual! Today we decided to RD at MK. We took a lyft to the Contemporary and walked over to MK. This was nice to go through the walkway security, way less busy.

We were in MK by 8:30am. We decided to get a scone from the Confectionery. I had the blueberry lemon and Andi had the birthday confetti one. Both were shaped like Mickey. This is when we found out the payment system at MK was not working well at all. A manager came over to help and she couldn’t figure it out. She was saying Stitch is up to his antics.:rotfl:

I was able to pay using my magic band finally. I thought maybe we would have got the scones on the mouse today but no such pixie dust:tink:The scones were good and very fresh.

I took a look at the new Pandora charms in the jewelry store, there were some cute Dumbo ones and Mickey’s Birthday celebration ones. I couldn’t decide on one at this time. Maybe I will get one in May!
Andi by the casting door, her dream!
IMG_Apr242019at122739PM.jpg
We had a few pictures done in the hub grass area and I look awful in them. I found the one that was the least awful:bitelip:
IMG_Apr242019at122029PM.jpg
It was time to line up with everyone else, we chose Tomorrow Land area to start in first. We went right on Buzz for our first ride. Andi again was a galactic hero::yes:: of course!
IMG_Apr242019at122116PM.jpg
We did PM and checked out all the Tron construction, loved riding on PM.
IMG_Apr242019at122138PM.jpg
IMG_Apr242019at122207PM.jpg

IMG_Apr242019at122833PM.jpg

Dumbo was next, followed by LM, these rides were all walk on at this time.
IMG_Apr242019at122232PM.jpg
I noticed 7DMT was down and the stand by line was wrapped all the way around to King Triton, yikes and no thanks!

This part of my report is really gross and I couldn’t believe this was happening, rest assured, it was and yuck!
We headed into Fantasy Land, wanting, to work our way through to Adventure Land. Along the walkway, not to far from Pinocchio Haus, a little girl was sitting on a “portable toilet” doing her business, in front of everyone!:scared::sad2:
This was a little toilet with what looked like a plastic bag underneath the seat to catch the you know what! Andi and I just looked at each other, like what the heck is going on! There was a Scottish lady behind us and she started to say “oh my, now I have seen it all, I’m ready to get on a plane and get out of here”:worried: I agreed with her! I sure hope this does not become the norm while visiting theme parks because I will have to quit going then!!
Seriously what is wrong with people! Have you no shame, yikes! Okay I have vented enough about this terrible incident, on to happier things!!

We made it to Adventure Land walking through the sewage in Liberty Square, do you get the irony! The brown part of the walkway, in the center, is reminiscent of poop in the Colonial times, how appropriate after what we witnessed :rotfl2:we learned this on one of our tours!

We got in line for PoTC, this was the longest we have waited for Pirates, it was 20 minutes, not to bad, but more than we usually wait. It was feeling very crowded already in MK and it wasn’t even 10:30 yet!

We wanted to try the Hei Hei cone, it isn’t on the mobile order menu so Andi waited in the line and I went to use the “real” restroom. Andi did have to wait about 20 minutes, ugh! I did find a seat by the Magic carpet ride.

The verdict on the cone, I really liked it, I thought the raspberry and pineapple went well together, Andi did not really like it:confused3 I’m glad we shared! IMG_Apr242019at122922PM.jpg
We decided to try Tortuga Tavern for lunch. It was just opening up so it was perfect timing. We didn’t have a long wait. I got the Chipotle Barbecue short rib sandwich with chips and coleslaw. I got the coleslaw on the side. This was really good! Andi went with the Pepper Jack Pretzel, she enjoyed it. I forgot to get pictures! We found plenty of seating and enjoyed our lunch and relaxed a little.

At this point all the rides had long waits and we were not feeling like battling the crowds.
We decided to take a ride on the Liberty Belle. This was very nice, it had been quite some time since we did this. I got some pictures along the way. Aunt Polly’s QS was open on Tom Sawyer Island. With all our trips, I didn’t even know about this place! We had a nice ride on the steamship. It doesn’t take the place of the train but it is fun. I miss the train especially on crowded days!
IMG_Apr242019at123024PM.jpg
IMG_Apr242019at122956PM.jpg
It was time for us to head out of MK, it was so busy in the front of the park! Wow, I think it was the busiest I have encountered. It was hard to leave! We walked back to CR, looked around in the gift shops and cafe, before, we called for a Lyft ride back to CSR.

We spent the afternoon lounging in the room and around the resort. Andi got sunburned laying in the hammock. The girl doesn’t listen to her mom, yikes! It was beautiful weather this afternoon!

Stay tuned for our evening in AK. “Point like a cast member”

Last edited:
We made it to Adventure Land walking through the sewage in Liberty Square, do you get the irony! The brown part of the walkway, in the center, is reminiscent of poop in the Colonial times, how appropriate after what we witnessed :rotfl2:we learned this on one of our tours!
I pointed this out to my mom and we also realized the brown path flows from the bathroom locations! It was hilarious!

Getting breakfast in the park sounds like a nice start to the day. Too bad it wasn't on Mickey!

Oh my the child with the toilet...that is so odd and gross!

Lunch at Tortuga Tavern sounds like a nice break from the crowds!

Andi gets so mad when people crowd around the machines:rotfl:She hates that. People stake claim to those machines and you take your life in your hands trying to get a sample!:drinking1

I'm with Andi on this one, I get so annoyed!!

I always get a kick out of people in here, many have no clue how to buckle up or where to put there belongings:eek: People it is not rocket science!

Lol, this is so true!!

Awkward waiting area
img_apr212019at93218am-jpg.395857

That IS very awkward!! You'd think they'd have opened it up a little more??
I'm glad to hear you loved your food though, it looked really good!

One week from today, I will be flying to Orlando, yay!

:dogdance::dogdance:

I don't even know what to say about your Adventureland...adventure. Yikes! I'm just not sure it would ever occur to me to bring along a portable toilet and then let my kid use it in the middle of the sidewalk!!

What the heck was up with people? That poor kid having to do her business in front of everyone! Ugh. Spring Break doesn’t sound like a fun time.

I’m so excited to try the Hei Hei cones. They look yummy.

That might be the weirdest theme park story in a long time. They brought a portable toilet with them? Is there a problem with the Disney provided toilets?! :crazy2:

Has she considered doing the college program?

Along the walkway, not to far from Pinocchio Haus, a little girl was sitting on a “portable toilet” doing her business, in front of everyone!:scared::sad2:
I have no words. I just don’t get some people.

The verdict on the cone, I really liked it, I thought the raspberry and pineapple went well together, Andi did not really like it:confused3 I’m glad we shared!
I feel like I would like the ice cream. But probably not the candy on it.

Aunt Polly’s QS was open on Tom Sawyer Island.
I knew about this place but of course it rarely opens. Interesting that you saw it open.

Hello Everyone!

One week from today, I will be flying to Orlando, yay! I should get into MCO about 1:30pm if all goes as planned. I started to pack today and I am getting really excited the closer it gets!

Now I will continue with my March report, I want to finish it up before I leave. “Wow it’s crowded for 10am”

Today was Thursday 3/28/19, the time was going by fast as usual! Today we decided to RD at MK. We took a lyft to the Contemporary and walked over to MK. This was nice to go through the walkway security, way less busy.

We were in MK by 8:30am. We decided to get a scone from the Confectionery. I had the blueberry lemon and Andi had the birthday confetti one. Both were shaped like Mickey. This is when we found out the payment system at MK was not working well at all. A manager came over to help and she couldn’t figure it out. She was saying Stitch is up to his antics.:rotfl:

I was able to pay using my magic band finally. I thought maybe we would have got the scones on the mouse today but no such pixie dust:tink:The scones were good and very fresh.

I took a look at the new Pandora charms in the jewelry store, there were some cute Dumbo ones and Mickey’s Birthday celebration ones. I couldn’t decide on one at this time. Maybe I will get one in May!
View attachment 396601
We had a few pictures done in the hub grass area and I look awful in them. I found the one that was the least awful:bitelip:
View attachment 396600
It was time to line up with everyone else, we chose Tomorrow Land area to start in first. We went right on Buzz for our first ride. Andi again was a galactic hero::yes:: of course!
View attachment 396602
We did PM and checked out all the Tron construction, loved riding on PM.
View attachment 396603
View attachment 396605

View attachment 396604

Dumbo was next, followed by LM, these rides were all walk on at this time.
View attachment 396606
I noticed 7DMT was down and the stand by line was wrapped all the way around to King Triton, yikes and no thanks!

This part of my report is really gross and I couldn’t believe this was happening, rest assured, it was and yuck!
We headed into Fantasy Land, wanting, to work our way through to Adventure Land. Along the walkway, not to far from Pinocchio Haus, a little girl was sitting on a “portable toilet” doing her business, in front of everyone!:scared::sad2:
This was a little toilet with what looked like a plastic bag underneath the seat to catch the you know what! Andi and I just looked at each other, like what the heck is going on! There was a Scottish lady behind us and she started to say “oh my, now I have seen it all, I’m ready to get on a plane and get out of here”:worried: I agreed with her! I sure hope this does not become the norm while visiting theme parks because I will have to quit going then!!
Seriously what is wrong with people! Have you no shame, yikes! Okay I have vented enough about this terrible incident, on to happier things!!

We got in line for PoTC, this was the longest we have waited for Pirates, it was 20 minutes, not to bad, but more than we usually wait. It was feeling very crowded already in MK and it wasn’t even 10:30 yet!

We wanted to try the Hei Hei cone, it isn’t on the mobile order menu so Andi waited in the line and I went to use the “real” restroom. Andi did have to wait about 20 minutes, ugh! I did find a seat by the Magic carpet ride.

The verdict on the cone, I really liked it, I thought the raspberry and pineapple went well together, Andi did not really like it:confused3 I’m glad we shared! View attachment 396607
We decided to try Tortuga Tavern for lunch. It was just opening up so it was perfect timing. We didn’t have a long wait. I got the Chipotle Barbecue short rib sandwich with chips and coleslaw. I got the coleslaw on the side. This was really good! Andi went with the Pepper Jack Pretzel, she enjoyed it. I forgot to get pictures! We found plenty of seating and enjoyed our lunch and relaxed a little.

At this point all the rides had long waits and we were not feeling like battling the crowds.
We decided to take a ride on the Liberty Belle. This was very nice, it had been quite some time since we did this. I got some pictures along the way. Aunt Polly’s QS was open on Tom Sawyer Island. With all our trips, I didn’t even know about this place! We had a nice ride on the steamship. It doesn’t take the place of the train but it is fun. I miss the train especially on crowded days!
View attachment 396608
View attachment 396609
It was time for us to head out of MK, it was so busy in the front of the park! Wow, I think it was the busiest I have encountered. It was hard to leave! We walked back to CR, looked around in the gift shops and cafe, before, we called for a Lyft ride back to CSR.

We spent the afternoon lounging in the room and around the resort. Andi got sunburned laying in the hammock. The girl doesn’t listen to her mom, yikes! It was beautiful weather this afternoon!

Stay tuned for our evening in AK. “Point like a cast member”

Lovely pictures as always…..I do like the one with you and Andi in......you look so alike!!!

That cone looks so delicious!!!!! I want one!!!! Lunch sounded so good too......

And yes, that is gross with the portaloo…...it`s one thing positive about all parks.....there are bathrooms everywhere!!! At least take the kid into the bathroom to use it......you have to wonder how some people function in the real world!!

Poor Andi with sunburn......yep, us mums usually do know best!!!!

Was that the line for Haunted Mansion?

So exciting you will be back next week......:cheer2:

Yes! We have always hid the baskets and up until a few years ago I would hide eggs filled with cash! Because Jack is almost 6 years older than Andi, I use to have to hide the cash eggs in separate rooms because he was to quick finding them all:rotfl:I grew up always looking for our baskets!
:laughing: Yay! So glad you always did this too :thumbsup2

One week from today, I will be flying to Orlando, yay!
:hyper::hyper::hyper: So excited for you and others joining! I am so bummed I won't make it... but maybe it'll become an annual thing... :rolleyes1

We made it to Adventure Land walking through the sewage in Liberty Square, do you get the irony!
Oh, the irony indeed :headache: I cannot believe what you saw! :scared1: Glad you were able to get some rides in before the crowds got crazy!

PS - as a follow up to my PM, I went ahead and bought MNSSHP... so I'm officially going ;) :hyper:

Getting breakfast in the park sounds like a nice start to the day. Too bad it wasn't on Mickey!

Oh my the child with the toilet...that is so odd and gross!

Lunch at Tortuga Tavern sounds like a nice break from the crowds!
I have heard so many stories of it being on Mickey when the payment system wouldn’t quite work right! Oh well!
Odd and gross for sure, the poor little girl how embarrassing for her
This was our first time eating at Tortuga and it was quite good!

I'm with Andi on this one, I get so annoyed!!

Lol, this is so true!!

That IS very awkward!! You'd think they'd have opened it up a little more??
I'm glad to hear you loved your food though, it looked really good!

:dogdance::dogdance:

I don't even know what to say about your Adventureland...adventure. Yikes! I'm just not sure it would ever occur to me to bring along a portable toilet and then let my kid use it in the middle of the sidewalk!!
Yes, Andi gets so annoyed with Club Cool crowding, haha!
I really recommend Sebastian’s
I’m getting so excited for the girls trip!
I know the porta potty incident was just not right!!

What the heck was up with people? That poor kid having to do her business in front of everyone! Ugh. Spring Break doesn’t sound like a fun time.

I’m so excited to try the Hei Hei cones. They look yummy.
I know, what on earth made this mother think this is okay?? There was a bathroom so close to the walkway. I did feel bad for the little girl sitting there as a million people walk by! I sure hope crowds are a little better next week, fingers crossed!
I really liked the cone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!