Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

Yay! I knew about Su-Lynn and Steve, but not about the possibility of Ariane and her Steve. This might turn into a mini-EPIC trip :rotfl:
This is super exciting, I hope I can say Hi to all the friends coming down for this!
I was too! It was SO nerve wracking - I was basically useless from 8-10:30 when I finally got in :laughing: Phew! So glad that's out of the way and life can return to normal
I was freaking out, I couldn’t do anything else either until I got it accomplished!

Ha! It costs $200.00 so we won’t be doing it, I’m hoping we can at least look into the Cantina if not no biggie we will still be in the Land!! Yay!!
I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but I was thinking about building a droid in the future. I thought that was cute. You're right, $200. for a lightsaber is a bit on the steep side...

Congrats Caroline....glad you managed to get what you wanted!!

Of course I do need to now go Google who or what Batuu is.....I know nothing of SW!!!! But, happy for you...... ::yes::
Thank you Carole! It was very stressful!
Haha! Batuu is the planet we will be visiting on the edge of galaxy!!

I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but I was thinking about building a droid in the future. I thought that was cute. You're right, $200. for a lightsaber is a bit on the steep side...
My son wants to build a lightsaber so bad, He will hopefully be able to at some point! He wants to come down to Disney in the future now because of SWGE, he showed me the YouTube video of people building the lightsabers at DL and it is so cool!! Andi could care less about that :lmao:

Hello Everyone!

I am finally doing a real update, now that our plans are solid!

We are both very excited to preview SWGE!! Andi is not a big SW fan like I am, however, she is even psyched for this!!

We have had AP’s for 3 years and have never been down at WDW to participate in an AP preview or AP evening at one of the parks, this is indeed, very exciting :dogdance:

If you read my replies, I was super stressed the morning the sign up came out. I had been waiting anxiously, I had strengthened my fingers to be as nimble and quick as possible and then the link wouldn’t work for me! I could have cried:sad: Thank goodness for my SW text thread! The ladies on this calmed me down and helped me get the proper link to sign up, Thank you so much Su-Lynn, Ariella, Lesley, and Kari!!

I got through and signed up. I have to confess, I was walking to a patient’s home and I hurried and mistakenly signed up for the lightsaber workshop. I didn’t really know what I was doing, I was just trying to get done and not fall as I was walking, lol!

Looking back now, Andi and I would much prefer checking out Oga’s Cantina. Oh well, we are in! I am hoping, if I ask nice, we can look into the Cantina since we won’t be building a lightsaber.:darth:

I did have to sacrifice a FoP FP for thiso_O I was able to pick up a NRJ one for later in the evening. I will keep trying to recoup the FoP one. Andi and I have been very fortunate and have rode FoP many times so if we miss one of our times this trip, no biggie!

Here is what 8/19 now looks like for us. EMM at TSL at 7:30am, back to the resort for awhile after this. We will head into HS again, for the 1pm preview. We have until 5pm to check it out!
We will take a bus or Lyft from here to AK for the rest of the evening. We have FP here. EE, Dinosaur, and NRJ. We will eat along the way and depending what we eat at the preview, Satuli Canteen maybe our dinner choice. This will be a busy day for us!

Here are some pictures of MB’s, collapsible water bottle, new carry on luggage, and a few new shirts and dress.

My dress for the MNSSHP!

Tank for Universal Day!

My tank for SWGE preview!

My new carry on luggage from Lug, I love it! The little one is a crossover or fanny pack!

AP MB, we both got this one!

Collapsible water bottle, BPA free? Picked by saving the world Andi, I still like plastic straws, please don’t hate me!

Snack one for me, SE for Andi.

Super excited for the trip, we are at 20 days on the countdown!

I have decided not to use TP for a room request at YC and just requested higher floor. To be honest, I can’t figure out the standard rooms on TP and I don’t want to request something that isn’t standard?

I will request Conch Key at GF on TP and hope for the best.

I have our spending money in gift cards and I also have a Landry credit and a gift card from Landry. I think we are set!

Thanks so much for following along and commenting!

lol.....I did Google and discovered what Batuu was......think my husband was disgusted by my lack of SW knowledge......he`s a huge fan!!!

Love the updates and glad the stress is now gone...….and love the clothes you`ve chosen for you trip!! Luggage is gorgeous too....love it.

I`m with you.....we like plastic straws too and I`m bringing my own flat pack of 100 with me in September.....I detest paper straws and if you drink a frozen cocktail, they just disintegrate...….Tom thought I was kidding at first......nope....bought them last week!!! I may get some funny looks, but won`t concern me if I`m honest......I`m fed up with paper straws falling to bits...….. :thumbsup2

Andi is not a big SW fan like I am, however, she is even psyched for this!!
I've heard a lot of people with the same sentiment.
I had been waiting anxiously, I had strengthened my fingers to be as nimble and quick as possible and then the link wouldn’t work for me! I could have cried:sad:
awwwww. :hug:
I have to confess, I was walking to a patient’s home and I hurried and mistakenly signed up for the lightsaber workshop. I didn’t really know what I was doing, I was just trying to get done and not fall as I was walking, lol!
:laughing:
I did have to sacrifice a FoP FP for thiso_O
keanu.gif
Pretty! I like that!

We are both very excited to preview SWGE!! Andi is not a big SW fan like I am, however, she is even psyched for this!!
Man its like we've been transported in time and you're there already!

If you read my replies, I was super stressed the morning the sign up came out. I had been waiting anxiously, I had strengthened my fingers to be as nimble and quick as possible and then the link wouldn’t work for me! I could have cried:sad: Thank goodness for my SW text thread! The ladies on this calmed me down and helped me get the proper link to sign up, Thank you so much Su-Lynn, Ariella, Lesley, and Kari!!
I think I'm almost glad i was oblivious to everything happening. I'm sure I would have been in the middle of refreshing and would have had to run off to a meeting or something and then stressed the whole time. Thankfully Jason came through!

I did have to sacrifice a FoP FP for thiso_O I was able to pick up a NRJ one for later in the evening. I will keep trying to recoup the FoP one
We had to do the same thing but I keep checking too! Hopefully we'll luck out

These are adorable!!!! I've never seen either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter