Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

We did it!! We got in the preview for SWGE, yay!

We will be seeing Batuu on 8/19 from 1-5pm! We didn’t really have to change any plans it fit right in.

More good news with this preview, it is bringing some of my Epic friends down for the weekend or longer, yay!!

Now that we got this I can relax, I was attached to my phone all morning! It was very nerve wracking! I almost couldn’t get it because of that dumb waiting in line screen, ugh! Thanks to some of my friends on here I got the correct link and was able to sign us up!!

Thanks to Everyone that helped me out!!

Awesome! So glad you got it, too! And even at a good time for your trip plans! I don't think I'll arrive in time to meet you all when you've already got Dismeets scheduled with Tracy/Kari/etc., but hopefully I'll see you later on (and maybe even some of our other Disfriends coming for the preview, too!)

We are going to have so much fun, Su-Lynn and Steve will be there now as well and maybe Ariane and Steve, yay!!
Yay! I knew about Su-Lynn and Steve, but not about the possibility of Ariane and her Steve. This might turn into a mini-EPIC trip :rotfl:

:cool1:

I was attached to my phone all morning! It was very nerve wracking!
I was too! It was SO nerve wracking - I was basically useless from 8-10:30 when I finally got in :laughing: Phew! So glad that's out of the way and life can return to normal :rotfl:

We are going to have so much fun, Su-Lynn and Steve will be there now as well and maybe Ariane and Steve, yay!!
So happy for you!!! Awesome that Steve and Su-Lyn will be there too! @ariane37 , are you planning on moving in to Golden Oak? You are down so much lately, lucky thing!
We will be seeing Batuu on 8/19 from 1-5pm! We didn’t really have to change any plans it fit right in.

More good news with this preview, it is bringing some of my Epic friends down for the weekend or longer, yay!!

Now that we got this I can relax, I was attached to my phone all morning! It was very nerve wracking! I almost couldn’t get it because of that dumb waiting in line screen, ugh! Thanks to some of my friends on here I got the correct link and was able to sign us up!!

Hurray!
I was too! It was SO nerve wracking - I was basically useless from 8-10:30 when I finally got in :laughing: Phew! So glad that's out of the way and life can return to normal :rotfl:
Did you go for an AP Tracy? More trips planned? Come in December when I am there!

View attachment 420027

Congrats Caroline....glad you managed to get what you wanted!!

Of course I do need to now go Google who or what Batuu is.....I know nothing of SW!!!! But, happy for you...... ::yes::

View attachment 420027

Yeah! I am so excited for all of you! Another EPIC adventure awaits! SWGE won't be the same after you all take over the land!
:dance3:

Awesome! So glad you got it, too! And even at a good time for your trip plans! I don't think I'll arrive in time to meet you all when you've already got Dismeets scheduled with Tracy/Kari/etc., but hopefully I'll see you later on (and maybe even some of our other Disfriends coming for the preview, too!)
I thought for sure I wasn’t going to get in, I was on that dumb wait screen except it wasn’t working because it was like 8am! I called Disney and the CM tells me it is not a real link and however I got to it is a fake link o_O Bad info CM, so I thought it was a scam yikes!

Maybe we can meet up at the Baseline Tap House for a visit with Tracy or any place that works for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter