Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

Hi Everyone!!

I am back and exhausted, lol!! We got home around 2am Tuesday and I worked today. I was ready for a nap at work by noon time! Haha!

I will be trying to catch up on everyone’s TRs this weekend and hope to start my new TR.

We had a wonderful trip, it was in the 90’s everyday with a feels like temp of 103. The heat can be draining! We were lucky with our weather overall, no big storms. It really only rained 1-2x for a short time!

Yikes for this weekend coming up, I hope the weather doesn’t get to bad for all the people heading down soon. Fingers crossed for Molly!!

Stay tuned for a link in here for our August adventures!!

Have a great trip!!
Thanks it was Grand!
I spent most of the day packing today, as well! And am pretty much ready! Just have to add the last minute things and all!
Nice to visit with you!
Have a wonderful trip, and hopefully I will see you soon!! I looked into the prix fixe dining menus a bit, too. I'll be interested to see what you think of Jaleo's if you go.
Thanks and nice to see you!
Have a great trip, I can't wait to read all about it!
Thank you!
Have a wonderful trip!!!!
Thanks!
Have fun!!
We sure did!
Glad I didn’t miss you........have a wonderful trip Caroline.......you have some lovely plans and meet ups planned....

Have a blast! Look forward to reading about it when you get back.
Thank you!
Have THE best time! Also looking forward to your TR soon :) Sooooo excited for you two!!!!!
Thanks, it was fun!
Have a great time!!!
Thank you!
u should be at Disney by now hope you have a ball.
We did have a ball!
Have a great time at SWGE!!!!!!
It was awesome!!
Been watching on FB!!! You're rockin' it!!
Thank you, I remembered to Chunkydump for you!!

I am back and exhausted, lol!! We got home around 2am Tuesday and I worked today. I was ready for a nap at work by noon time! Haha!
Ugh! I bet you were!

I will be trying to catch up on everyone’s TRs this weekend and hope to start my new TR.
Looking forward to it :goodvibes

Yikes for this weekend coming up, I hope the weather doesn’t get to bad for all the people heading down soon.
I know it :( I remember the exact same thing happening just a week or so after my August trip in 2017. Hopefully this one doesn't amount to much... I'm sending those thoughts south at least!

Stay tuned for a link in here for our August adventures!!
:thumbsup2

Again, it was SO wonderful meeting you and Andi, Caroline! I'm so happy our paths crossed on this trip. Hoping they do again in the future!!! :goodvibes

I know it :( I remember the exact same thing happening just a week or so after my August trip in 2017. Hopefully this one doesn't amount to much... I'm sending those thoughts south at least!
Same! We got home about 5 days before Irma hit. I saw this morning, it may track more east now, I hope so!
Again, it was SO wonderful meeting you and Andi, Caroline! I'm so happy our paths crossed on this trip. Hoping they do again in the future!!!
Ahh Tracy, you are such a sweet lady, so easy to talk with! I hope we can meet up again someday!! I’m so glad you had a wonderful trip this time around!
I cannot wait to hear everything about your latest trip!!!
Thank you Jenny, I hope to start soon
Welcome back!
Thank you!
Good! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)
Coming up very soon!!

I started my new thread for our August trip, for some odd reason I can’t get the link to work! I’m not sure if it is because I started it in pages on my IPad??

The name is Life is Grand, it Yacht to be, we are at Disney!

If anyone knows why my link attempts are not working, let me know!

I hope everyone comes over to read about our trip, it was mostly awesome, however, like any trip, we did have some negative experiences.

Thank you so much for reading this “Epic thread” of 3 trips and PTR all in one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter