Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

Not long and I'll get to make y'all a cheesecake
Yum!!
The best way to spend a day!!
I agree, I am a morning person and get tons done in the am and then relax later in the day!
loved that show!!! I'd watch it almost every day after school.
I did too! One of my favorites!
wish they'd hurry up!! I'm on pins and needles too as a LOT of our plans hinge on how they work this.
I know!! I am on pins and needles about this preview!!
We'll be using them a LOT since we're staying at CBR. I can't wait!!!!
I’m excited to give the Gondolas a try, hope they are up and running in August!

Coming out of lurkdom to say hi and I am following along. I can’t wait to hear more about your August trip! Have you ever tried The Wave? It’s one of my favorites.
:wave2: And :thanks: for following along and commenting! I am patiently waiting for the SWGE previews to be announced, yikes! I can’t believe how long Disney is dragging this out!

We have done the Wave twice for the breakfast buffet, we loved this! I have it on our radar since we will be staying at GF, have you been for lunch or dinner? I don’t often see reviews for this. I have to keep the picky vegetarian in mindo_O

We have done the Wave twice for the breakfast buffet, we loved this! I have it on our radar since we will be staying at GF, have you been for lunch or dinner? I don’t often see reviews for this. I have to keep the picky vegetarian in mindo_O

I’ve only been for dinner, my favorite thing was the bacon and eggs appetizer. Not good for a vegetarian though, I’m not sure what veggie options they offer.

Popped in as your trip is so close now!!!!

You di make me jealous when you mentioned 85F the other day...….today we have barely 68F. Yes, I`d take 85 any day!!

I think I must have missed Andi being allergic to peanuts!! That`s so scary....and in so many things at times you may not expect!!

Will be checking in again soon...…..it`s just around the corner!!!

Popped in as your trip is so close now!!!!

You di make me jealous when you mentioned 85F the other day...….today we have barely 68F. Yes, I`d take 85 any day!!

I think I must have missed Andi being allergic to peanuts!! That`s so scary....and in so many things at times you may not expect!!

Will be checking in again soon...…..it`s just around the corner!!!
Hi Carole,
Always nice to see you drop by! Summer is finally here for us, 85 again today and I love it!
Andi has a life threatening peanut allergy, scares me to death!
Thank you, I have been patiently waiting for the Star Wars previews, however, nothing yet!!

Hello Everyone!

Here I am patiently waiting for the SWGE previews :lmao:

I have hit my 30 day countdown today! I paid off my trip today with my gift cards! I have to purchase a few more gift cards for our food/souvenir budget other than that I am set!

I did keep checking Disney prices against the summer deal I do every year and despite the deal costing more than ever this year, it was still better than any Disney deals!

I hope soon, I will have news on the previews
Fingers crossed

Have a good weekend everyone!

Finally caught up! It is crazy how everyone's plans change so much between the 180 day and 60 day marks, and the actual trip. I will need to keep that in mind for our trip in 2020. Keeping my fingers crossed that a preview day for SWGE is in your future. After reading @Lesley Wake, it would be awesome to be there before the large crowds start coming! :chewy:

Hey Caroline, so I kind of caught up with my sadly limited DIS time! I second trying Nomad it's great. We actually love so many of the lounges and it's generally easy to get tables but of course you'd have to check menus for Andi- Territory Lounge, Geyser Point, and earlier this month we ate at Ale & Compass.
I would give you suggestions for Universal but, as you might know- I don't particularly like the food there lol. Except Antijitos! Really good Mexican on Citywalk.

Sorry no SWGE preview news yet, but even as a non SW fan I'll cross my fingers for all of you :rotfl:

Finally caught up! It is crazy how everyone's plans change so much between the 180 day and 60 day marks, and the actual trip. I will need to keep that in mind for our trip in 2020. Keeping my fingers crossed that a preview day for SWGE is in your future. After reading @Lesley Wake, it would be awesome to be there before the large crowds start coming! :chewy:
Hi! I love to plan our trips and yes, change is always a big part of those plans.
Thank you for reading and sending me luck on a preview spot for SWGE! I wasn’t going to look at Lesley’s posts about SWGE but I couldn’t resist and now I want to see it so bad!:darth:

Hey Caroline, so I kind of caught up with my sadly limited DIS time! I second trying Nomad it's great. We actually love so many of the lounges and it's generally easy to get tables but of course you'd have to check menus for Andi- Territory Lounge, Geyser Point, and earlier this month we ate at Ale & Compass.
I would give you suggestions for Universal but, as you might know- I don't particularly like the food there lol. Except Antijitos! Really good Mexican on Citywalk.

Sorry no SWGE preview news yet, but even as a non SW fan I'll cross my fingers for all of you :rotfl:
Hi Ariane! I’m so glad your TA business is going so well! I think we are definitely going to try Nomad Lounge, the cauliflower appetizer and churros will be a hit with Andi!

I have heard good things about Antijitos and Andi loves Mexican so we may check this out. I am also getting some macarons at Toothsomes to take with me to Disney!

Hopefully this week will have the SWGE previews posted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter