Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

Woah I'm still trying to process the fact that we are back from Disney, and you've already started your TR!! But I am here!!
:) :) :)
Congrats to Timmy!! That is so awesome!

Wow! Late to the party, but here just in time for Timmy's exciting news! How exciting for him! I bet working in attractions will be far more fun than custodial...but maybe that's just me :) I haven't made my way to YouTube to follow you guys, but I think it's an awesome idea to vlog his DCP experience. I am still so wildly jealous of people who get to do them because I didn't know about the DCP until I was about to graduate from college.

Maybe I should go back...just so I can apply! Is that a real thing? :)

:welcome:

Woah I'm still trying to process the fact that we are back from Disney, and you've already started your TR!! But I am here!!
LOL! So happy to have you!! I have to get my thoughts down before I forget everything that happens. I am 50 now. LOL!

Congrats to Timmy!! That is so awesome!
He's super excited. We paid his housing fees, he accepted the position and more paperwork tonight...

Wow! Late to the party, but here just in time for Timmy's exciting news! How exciting for him! I bet working in attractions will be far more fun than custodial...but maybe that's just me :) I haven't made my way to YouTube to follow you guys, but I think it's an awesome idea to vlog his DCP experience. I am still so wildly jealous of people who get to do them because I didn't know about the DCP until I was about to graduate from college.
Jackie! Hello my friend!
Thank you. He's very excited!!!!
Check us out on YT. We are very funny if I do say so myself. LOL!!! May I recommend Travel Day to Tanpa where we discuss the explosive mess that came out of my kitten 10 minutes before we were to leave for the airport. LOL! NOT KIDDING!!!

Maybe I should go back...just so I can apply! Is that a real thing? :)
Only if I can join you...:rotfl2:

following!
Yay! Thank you.

This time, he will be in ATTTRACTIONS, which means he will definitely be back in one of the parks. We are soooooooo excited for him!!! This is his dream and he wants to work for Disney full time after this program ends (he finally graduates from college in May with a Mass Communications degree).

That is so amazing!! Congrats!! I'm jealous lol!! Of both him who gets to work there and you who will get to visit!

Love quick travel days! And I love the skip the counter options for rental car places! That was always one of the most annoying things about getting a rental car!

And congrats to Timmy!! Will be be doing the program after he graduates then?

Love quick travel days! And I love the skip the counter options for rental car places! That was always one of the most annoying things about getting a rental car!

And congrats to Timmy!! Will be be doing the program after he graduates then?
Thank goodness this travel day went much better than September’s. Lol!
We just picked his move in date and yes it will be after he graduates! Thank the Lord. Lol!!!! That will be 2 down/2to go...I can finally see the light...😂

OMG so excited to read Timmy's news...can't wait to hear where he ends up!

I hope my daughter gets into this program as well. She can't wait to get to college so she can apply.

Can't wait to hear about your VERY cold trip!

Joining in a few days late. Congrats to Timmy!
I don't always follow along, but realized I had seen your kitten issues last time was concerned so joining from the start this time! Glad this one was less eventful for you. Excited to watch more of your trip!

Joining in a few days late. Congrats to Timmy!
I don't always follow along, but realized I had seen your kitten issues last time was concerned so joining from the start this time! Glad this one was less eventful for you. Excited to watch more of your trip!
Thank you and thank you! Thank goodness Maleficent is feeling better!!!!!

Yay :cheer2: I want to be Timmy,:rotfl:
How exciting for him!
We never made to the Character Warehouse, I really wanted to go, oh well maybe another trip!
Thanks Caroline!!! I know! I want to be Timmy too!!!!!
We are hoping to stop by the Character Warehouse again in March...fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter