Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

Great travel day-wee bit jealous of your 2 1/2 hour flight as opposed to my 9 hour one though I do get to have several drinks, movies and meals which definitely passes the time especially now my kids are older and I'm not needed so much :drinking1:thumbsup2
Your room looks lovely. I love POFQ and really should look to stay there again someday. We also hate disney buses but driving scares the bejaysus outta me so we do rely on Disney transport or cabs. We also save like crazy and try to stay at the epcot area so we can walk (ALOT) to 2 parks. I tell myself that all the walking will burn off all the calories I'm eating nut my shorts tell me otherwise :rotfl2::rotfl2:
You really have a bad dose of the cold. Maybe another hot toddy or 3 is the answer 🥃🥃🥃
Joe shouldn't feel too bad for not pressing the record button-my dad took many, many photos of my wedding (old style 33mm camera in 1988) only to discover the next day that he's forgotten to put the film in :scared1:My mother never swore but oh my goodness she came close that day:rotfl:

Great travel day-wee bit jealous of your 2 1/2 hour flight as opposed to my 9 hour one though I do get to have several drinks, movies and meals which definitely passes the time especially now my kids are older and I'm not needed so much :drinking1:thumbsup2
Your room looks lovely. I love POFQ and really should look to stay there again someday. We also hate disney buses but driving scares the bejaysus outta me so we do rely on Disney transport or cabs. We also save like crazy and try to stay at the epcot area so we can walk (ALOT) to 2 parks. I tell myself that all the walking will burn off all the calories I'm eating nut my shorts tell me otherwise :rotfl2::rotfl2:
You really have a bad dose of the cold. Maybe another hot toddy or 3 is the answer 🥃🥃🥃
Joe shouldn't feel too bad for not pressing the record button-my dad took many, many photos of my wedding (old style 33mm camera in 1988) only to discover the next day that he's forgotten to put the film in :scared1:My mother never swore but oh my goodness she came close that day:rotfl:
Can you believe that Joe and I have never stayed at the Epcot resorts (the ones that are walking distance)...? Crazy!!!
I could DEFINITELY use a hot toddy or 2, or 3... :rotfl2:
Poor Joe. He felt so bad when he realized the video wasn't there. I may have snickered a little bit. LOL!

I am here! Mostly for the Booze i think...

Oh this sounds good about National... we are renting a car at Disney for the first time in forever... going to need to look into that!

An easy travel day is always a good sign!

An Introduction...

:welcome:friends old and new! I'm Jenny and I'll be the one behind the computer hopefully making you laugh and not boring you to tears. My husband, Joe joined me on this little adventure to Disney World along with some very good friends, but more on that a little later...First, let me introduce us to those of you who may not know us...

I'm Jenny. I have made well over 50 trips to WDW and have 3 more trips planned this year with hopefully a 4th one at the end of the year for Food and Wine.
View attachment 467482

Favorite Park: I have said AK and Epcot in the past. But honestly, it's hard for me to choose a favorite now. I love something from each of them and that makes it difficult to pick just one...

Favorite Ride: Slinky Dog Dash and Rise of the Resistance

Favorite Resort: Wilderness Lodge with POFQ a close second

Favorite Restaurant/Lounge: California Grill and Nomad Lounge

Joe is my husband of almost 13 years and I love him to pieces. He loves Disney as much as I do and has made just about as many trips.
View attachment 467484
Favorite Park: Epcot

Favorite Ride: Rise of the Resistance, HANDS DOWN!!!

Favorite Resort: The Contemporary Resort

Favorite Restaurant/Lounge: Bull and Bear and Mizners (RIP)

This trip takes place from January 15-21. We stayed at POFQ and had a River View Room. We planned this trip with a couple friends and it quickly grew to include a few more. We enjoyed all the time we got to spend with this extremely awesome group of friends, took a tour, spent some time at FARTS (Festival of the Arts), was able to ride Rise of the Resistance (and didn't even have to wake up early to get a boarding pass) and tried a bunch of new restaurants. There was also quite a bit of booze involved at certain points... :cool1:

So, get comfy on the couch, grab your favorite glass of vino and get ready for more adventures of Jen and Joe on the Go!!!! Watch us on YouTube too!!!!
Yeah! I saw how "cold" it was and thought about you! Good thing you have northerner's blood! :cold:
Following along!

:welcome:

Yeah! I saw how "cold" it was and thought about you! Good thing you have northerner's blood! :cold:
Following along!
Thank you sooooo much for joining in!!!!:D
It was sooooooo cold. At one point I couldn't feel the tips of my fingers. LOL!

Hey Jenny, I'm here! Can't wait to read all about it!

It's always a plus when the travel goes smoothly, especially in January!
Thank you so much for joining in.
I’m always so nervous flying in January so it was a Godsend that everything went smoothly.

Hi Jenny,
Sorry you got a Disney cold 🥶 no fun. I got Disney tired and have been useless this weekend, haha!
love the vlogs and excited to be part of this TR, love the merchandise you bought and tell Joe I love The Mandalorian!!

Hi Jenny,
Sorry you got a Disney cold 🥶 no fun. I got Disney tired and have been useless this weekend, haha!
love the vlogs and excited to be part of this TR, love the merchandise you bought and tell Joe I love The Mandalorian!!
We were sooooo tired too. I honestly felt like a truck ran over me.
So happy you are part of this TR too. It was so nice spending time with you and finally meeting Andi.
Joe is obsessed with The Mandalorian.❤️

Hi Jenny! I'm here and looking forward to hearing about your trip!

I love POFQ too! I actually thought we were in the same room last April but I just looked a my photo and we were in 2329…just a few doors down from where you were. We loved the location and the whole resort :love:

You got some great things! I especially love the Malificent backpack....it's too cute!

Just saw your video... Sorry you got sick! Hope you are feeling better soon! 🤒
Thank you so much!

Man I'm a mere 3 days late yet decades behind in DisBoards page land. But I'm here and will try and keep my snarky not at all envious comments to a minimum
Kari!!! So happy you are here. It wouldn't be a TR without your awesome comments. Miss you my friend and sister wife...

Hi Jenny! I'm here and looking forward to hearing about your trip!
Hi Kelly!! Thank you so much!

I love POFQ too! I actually thought we were in the same room last April but I just looked a my photo and we were in 2329…just a few doors down from where you were. We loved the location and the whole resort
We have always had great locations at POFQ but I think this last one was my fav, close to the boats, and quiet view of the Sassagoula River. I miss it already!

You got some great things! I especially love the Malificent backpack....it's too cute!
Thanks, Suse! That Character Warehouse is awesome!!!

SPECIAL REPORT!!!!!!

Hi friends! Timmy was just accepted into his 3rd Disney College Program, literally 6 days after his phone interview. The first time he did the program in 2018, he worked custodial on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. The second time, in the summer of 2019, he was placed in custodial at ESPN Wide World of Sports and Blizzard Beach. This time, he will be in ATTTRACTIONS, which means he will definitely be back in one of the parks. We are soooooooo excited for him!!! This is his dream and he wants to work for Disney full time after this program ends (he finally graduates from college in May with a Mass Communications degree).

Joe and I plan on vlogging with Tim all about his journey in the DCP for anyone who may be interested!!!! More on that in the days to come... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter