Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

Jenny Sanders

DIS Veteran
An Introduction...

:welcome:friends old and new! I'm Jenny and I'll be the one behind the computer hopefully making you laugh and not boring you to tears. My husband, Joe joined me on this little adventure to Disney World along with some very good friends, but more on that a little later...First, let me introduce us to those of you who may not know us...

I'm Jenny. I have made well over 50 trips to WDW and have 3 more trips planned this year with hopefully a 4th one at the end of the year for Food and Wine.
81FD168E-F939-4C2C-BA08-0D4C23386C8B.jpeg

Favorite Park: I have said AK and Epcot in the past. But honestly, it's hard for me to choose a favorite now. I love something from each of them and that makes it difficult to pick just one...

Favorite Ride: Slinky Dog Dash and Rise of the Resistance

Favorite Resort: Wilderness Lodge with POFQ a close second

Favorite Restaurant/Lounge: California Grill and Nomad Lounge

Joe is my husband of almost 13 years and I love him to pieces. He loves Disney as much as I do and has made just about as many trips.
098434AC-3205-4E40-AFEE-662CC69F8B24.jpeg
Favorite Park: Epcot

Favorite Ride: Rise of the Resistance, HANDS DOWN!!!

Favorite Resort: The Contemporary Resort

Favorite Restaurant/Lounge: Bull and Bear and Mizners (RIP)

This trip takes place from January 15-21. We stayed at POFQ and had a River View Room. We planned this trip with a couple friends and it quickly grew to include a few more. We enjoyed all the time we got to spend with this extremely awesome group of friends, took a tour, spent some time at FARTS (Festival of the Arts), was able to ride Rise of the Resistance (and didn't even have to wake up early to get a boarding pass) and tried a bunch of new restaurants. There was also quite a bit of booze involved at certain points... :cool1:

So, get comfy on the couch, grab your favorite glass of vino and get ready for more adventures of Jen and Joe on the Go!!!! Watch us on YouTube too!!!!

Last edited:

Yay! I am excited for this trip report, I was there at the same time and same hotel, I can't wait to see if I am in the background of any of your pics! Sad I didn't see you around to say hi!

:welcome:

Yay! I am excited for this trip report, I was there at the same time and same hotel, I can't wait to see if I am in the background of any of your pics! Sad I didn't see you around to say hi!
Thank you so much! I can't wait to share it with you!!! That would be funny if you turn up in one of my pics. You will definitely have to let me know. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!