Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

Love the photos and your description of how to get a fuzzy mouth Lol
The drinks look great and you did well with the pixie dust this morning. Poor joe and his terrible sense of direction-he just keeps taking that wrong turn and ending up in the best parking space :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:

Love the photos and your description of how to get a fuzzy mouth Lol
The drinks look great and you did well with the pixie dust this morning. Poor joe and his terrible sense of direction-he just keeps taking that wrong turn and ending up in the best parking space :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:
Hee! Hee! I wanted everyone to be properly informed.

Sounds like the day was off to a good start! Lots of pixie dust sprinkled your way and some interesting drinks consumed.
I'm not a huge Star Wars fan but I really like Oga's.

Watched the tea experience vlog last night-loved it!!
It was so informative plus the hosts were very witty while still giving you the information which is always good :) :thumbsup2
I’m a jam first then cream (by the bucketload) on top but truth be told scones, jam and cream in any combination is always good. Watching you guys put me in the mood for scones so I’ve convinced my daughter to meet me at a local garden centre after her half day work today for tea and scones. Can’t wait to see what’s in offer as they too make everything fresh daily. Your vlogs are definitely not good for my waistline lol maybe I should be like Joe and eat the flowers💐:rotfl:

Loved the vlog about the tea experience at Rose and Crown! Never knew this was even a thing, so great to hear about it - and you did a wonderful job on the vlog. Definitely putting this on my "things to do" list. :)

Loved the vlog about the tea experience at Rose and Crown! Never knew this was even a thing, so great to hear about it - and you did a wonderful job on the vlog. Definitely putting this on my "things to do" list. :)
Thank you so much!!!!
It is definitely worth doing!

March Update and Plans...

Hi everyone! Our March trip is right around the corner, exactly 18 days away, so I thought I'd do a little recap of sorts...

Joe and I have a stupid early flight out to Tampa on March 4th. You all know by now how I feel about these flights but for the price, I just couldn't pass it up...Which means, I just have to suck it up and deal with it...We arrive in Tampa at 9 am where we will grab our rental (and our bags) and drive the 20 minutes to Joe's parents. Joe's mom said she will have breakfast waiting for us. That woman is so incredibly sweet!!! We will hang for a bit and then make our way to their condo where we will unpack and spend some time at the pool. I hope to see Gia sometime after she gets out of school...The rest of the day is up in the air...

Thursday, March 5th...No concrete plans. Most likely, we will spend time at the pool and/or beach (depending on the spring break crowds).

Friday, March 6th...We will head to Disney in the late morning for the night. We have a few fast passes planned for Animal Kingdom before we have to check into All-Star Movies. We are also hoping to head back to Vineland. We are only here for the night because we are attending the Villians After Hours event at MK and added this onto our trip after it was announced because Joe hasn't been to a Villians DAH...

We have dinner planned at The Wave with Julie, Todd, and Gia who will be joining us for the Villians After Hours. Then, we will walk over to MK and enjoy an evening of Villians, attractions and free snacks.

Saturday, March 7th...We have something very cool planned before we head back to St Pete. For now, it's going to remain a BIG secret!!!!! :confused3 :cool1::confused3:cool1: I promise it will be worth the wait...

Sunday, March 8th...This is Joe's bday. After spending breakfast with Joe's mom and dad, it will be time to say our goodbyes and make the drive BACK to Orlando where we will be calling Destino Tours at Coronado Springs home for the next 3 nights...I'm hoping to add CL access onto our reservation when we check in...Wish me luck!!!!

We will start this portion of the trip at Beaches and Cream where we have lunch reservations. After lunch, we will walk over to Epcot, where we have 3 fast passes planned. We will enjoy some of what Flower and Garden has to offer and then head back to CS to freshen up and get ready for our evening plans...We are meeting friends at the Enchanted Rose for cocktails before our dinner plans at California Grill for Joe's birthday dinner. We will stay for the HEA fireworks and then see how we feel. We may walk over to MK afterward...

Monday, March 9th...We start our day with lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern. Their newer menu looks really good and I can't wait to try the lobster roll. We have 3 fast passes booked as well. After our time in MK, we will go back to the resort to rest and freshen up before dinner at Narcoossees. This is another of Joe's favorites. Again, we will stay to watch HEA and then see where the rest of the evening will take us.

Tuesday, March 10th is our last full day at Disney. Originally, I had us at AK. BUT, then fast passes became available for Mickey/Minnie's Railway, so of course, I had to change EVERYTHING around...This is 1 ride that I am really excited about.

We will start our day at HS with breakfast as Hollywood and Vine. I'm on the fence about this one, only because the food is really good but the characters are all Disney Junior characters and I don't know who any of them are...We have FP's for Mickey/Minnie, Alien Swirling Saucers and Toy Story Mania. Did I mention that I LOVE the new tiers at HS????? We may try to get on Smuggler's Run, as Joe's ridden it, but not me...

We have dinner this evening at Toledo, which Joe and I are VERY excited about. I have only heard great things about this restaurant and I can't wait to give it a go...Epcot has EMH this evening, so we may head back there after dinner...

Wednesday, March 11th...Time to leave. But, not before we have a late breakfast at Olivia's and do some shopping in DS.

We are on the Deluxe Dining Plan this trip.

We have a jammed packed trip, so I hope we aren't too tired when it's all said and done. Normally, I don't like to have every minute of our trip planned but there is just so much we want to do this time around...There were also things that we added to this trip last minute that we weren't expecting but were too awesome to pass up. That being said, if we miss a FP or 2, I won't be too heartbroken...The only ride that's a must is Mickey/Minnie.

I hope you all will stick around as I finish up our January trip (which will NOT be completed before this upcoming trip) and that you will come back for the new TR I will start...❤❤❤❤

We are only here for the night because we are attending the Villians After Hours event at MK and added this onto our trip after it was announced because Joe hasn't been to a Villians DAH...
I booked this for 3/27 for us and I am excited to try this After Hours event. The regular MK after hours didn’t work in our schedule so I was happy this one did.
The plans for your trip sound really good and it is coming fast!

I booked this for 3/27 for us and I am excited to try this After Hours event. The regular MK after hours didn’t work in our schedule so I was happy this one did.
The plans for your trip sound really good and it is coming fast!
I'm hoping this Villains DAH will be better than the one we did in August. It was the last one and VERY crowded. I'm hoping since they have them booked out until July and they are more expensive that the crowds will be lower like the regular AH's...The one we all did in January was sooooo nice!

I can't believe that a. March is right around the corner and b. that you are headed back so soon! Sounds like you all certainly have a jam packed week, but I'd expect nothing less for a week honoring Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter