Best WS Pavilion during Christmas time?

AliceInJerseyLand

Earning My Ears
We are planning to have dinner at Biergarten and thinking about possible lunch or snack stops. Are any of the pavilions particularly dressed up for the holidays?

They all are. Our favorite storytellers were in Italy and Norway. Don’t miss the candlelight processional in American. We also really enjoyed watching them make glass ornaments in Germany.

All of them are attractive during the holidays. For me, it's a matter of space. Mexico and France, for example, are very congested. Italy or Japan, as a contrast, has a lot of room.

They all are. Our favorite storytellers were in Italy and Norway. Don’t miss the candlelight processional in American. We also really enjoyed watching them make glass ornaments in Germany.
Glass ornaments sounds awesome! Thanks!

I can’t remember much about the decorations in the countries except for France but love all of the storytellers especially Pere Noel for France and La Befana for Italy.

I agree with others that all of WS is beautifully decorated during the holidays. No Christmas trip is complete for us, though, without hearing the Voices of Liberty sing holiday songs inside the American pavilion!

Go to each Pavilion and check out the Garland in the shops-AMAZING!

For example,in the Germany shop where the Cuckoo Clocks are,there are little Cuckoo Clocks in the Garland.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter