Best Western Saratoga Springs??

disneydealseeker

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at the Best Western Saratoga Springs Resort?? TravelZoo just had a special with them. We can get a 3 bedroom villa for $99/night during the week of Thanksgiving 2013. We have a family of 5 plus my MIL. Is this a good place for us?? Last time we stayed off property at The Marriott Cypress Harbour through a timeshare promotion...

bumping up...I would like to know about this hotel as well

I can't review the hotel for you because I haven't been there myself, but a couple of tips for you. First of all, call the hotel directly (get the local number and call them as opposed to using the 800 # just to make sure that you're speaking to the actual hotel) and ask them about the price match guarantee. My understanding is that Best Western will price match anything posted online (they will have to verify the rate that you're seeing first). You can also check at bestwestern.com because they have a promotion going on right now where you can get up to 20% off the rate of the room, plus 1000 Best Western Rewards points. And you DEFINITELY want to sign up for the loyalty program. It's free, the points never expire, and they can be used for numerous things, including Disney gift cards. I hope this helps :) .

It is awesome. Best Best Western I've ever seen by far. Coworker stayed there. We visited a couple times. Big, big beautiful suites. It actually completely confuses me as to why this is under the BW brand. For more info I'd look them up on Trip Advisor. Very well rated there.

We are headed there this weekend!! I'll post a review when we get back. Super excited for our first winter visit to WDW!!!

We stayed her for 2 nights at the end of February prior to our Fantasy cruise and we were very impressed. We had a 3 bedroom2 bathroom villa and it was clean, roomy, and VERY reasonably priced compared to similarly sized accommodations. Beds were super comfortable. Very friendly and helpful staff and beautiful landscaping...my granddaughters loved the pair of decks that came to visit every morning. Convenient to DTD and many restaurants and shopping venues close by. Not a huge pool, but we weren't as concerned with that as others might be. We will definitely stay here again in the future.

Wow.this Best Western sounds awesome. My main question is can we shuttle to the parks and when we arrive at the airport can we get the magical express or do we have to rent a car? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!