Best Western Park Place Inn vs. Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn

Safari23

Mouseketeer
I understand these both are right across from each other. The BWPPI seems to be the more popular one on here. But is the other one just as good? There's a $40 a night price difference for our days, the BWPPI being the more expensive one. Plus they charge $10 parking, whereas the BWPAI has free parking but a $5 a day resort fee.

Ok, I just noticed the BWPAI is right next to the Grand Legacy. Will that be an issue noise wise?

I don’t know that it’s a noise issue. I stayed at bwppi several times. My sis has stayed at both and said the Anaheim inn isn’t as good as bwppi and we won’t stay there.

We have done both. I like BWPPI a bit more though, but would easily stay at either.

My husband and I love the BW Anaheim Inn. No noise issues from the hotel next door. Breakfast is also really decent.

Is the BWPPI worth $40 more a night though for those of you that said you prefer it? And I'm Canadian so that's more like $50. Lol

For $40 more a night, I would go with BWPAI, and use that savings for other fun things. I liked BWPAI because it had hard boiled eggs, BWPPI does not. :)

We’ve stayed at the Best Western Anaheim Inn numerous times over the past 10 years. I always loved it but love it more now that all of the rooms have been competely renovated. The parking is free and the free breakfast is great compared to most hotels that I have stayed at. I have never stayed at the BWPPI but I’ve compared prices and can’t justify spending $50/night more (plus parking) for a few steps closer. FWIW my brother stayed at the PPI and had no complaints.

We've stayed at BWPAI and had no issues. It was literally across the street from the park which was amazing. It made coming to the hotel to take a break super easy. It's nothing fancy but we were literally only there to get ready and sleep. Clean, no noise, close proximity.

I've also stayed at both the BWPPI and the BWAI and both were fine. The BWPPI is closer to the parks (not by a lot, but it can feel like a lot when one's feet are tired!). I didn't notice any noise issues at either motel (except from other guests). The breakfast offerings were nearly identical (I didn't notice any differences) and nothing special (breakfast meat (e.g., sausage, Canadian bacon), some bread-y product (e.g., waffle, pancakes, or french toast - nothing fresh made), fruit, cereal, coffee, juice, milk, toast, bagels, etc. Neither of the motels have outstanding rooms, but they're functional and clean. Basically, the main difference was the location. If you're looking to save money, then I would go with BWAI. If you're looking to save your feet extra steps, I would go with BWPPI.

We are at BWPPI. It’s functional. I do think it is a bit noisy, mainly from other guests. It is a motel with outside entrances. But you can’t beat the location. I am glad we chose to stay here.

I've also stayed at both the BWPPI and the BWAI and both were fine. The BWPPI is closer to the parks (not by a lot, but it can feel like a lot when one's feet are tired!). I didn't notice any noise issues at either motel (except from other guests). The breakfast offerings were nearly identical (I didn't notice any differences) and nothing special (breakfast meat (e.g., sausage, Canadian bacon), some bread-y product (e.g., waffle, pancakes, or french toast - nothing fresh made), fruit, cereal, coffee, juice, milk, toast, bagels, etc. Neither of the motels have outstanding rooms, but they're functional and clean. Basically, the main difference was the location. If you're looking to save money, then I would go with BWAI. If you're looking to save your feet extra steps, I would go with BWPPI.
Glad to see about the breakfast at BWAI. We stayed at BWPPI 5 years ago and were happy with that, in the interest of saving money we chose BWAI this time. One concern was breakfast as a simple continental offering would have been disappointing.
Thank you!

The Anaheim Inn used to have rooms with double beds, while the Park Place Inn had queens. For that reason alone, we never stayed there. Now that they're renovated and both properties have queen beds, I'd be more than willing to save $40 and walk a few more steps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter