Best Western Lake Buena Vista

jeffg4

Mouseketeer
I apologize if this question is answered in a different thread, but I could not find it. As a good neighbor hotel, I understand this hotel gives you EMH and 60+ day access to bre-booked FP+. It also charges $8/day for parking. Do I still have to pay for parking at the parks or is this considered an on-site stay and I just have to scan my MB at the parking lots? Are there any other perks normally associated with an on-site stay that I wouldn't receive at this hotel? TIA.

Last edited:

Lynne M

I'm going to move this over to the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board, where the offsite hotels are discussed. :)

Calee

DIS Veteran
When we stayed In October we had to pay for parking at the parks.

• ClapYourHands

DIS Veteran
    I apologize if this question is answered in a different thread, but I could not find it. As a good neighbor hotel, I understand this hotel gives you EMH and 60+ day access to bre-booked FP+. It also charges $8/day for parking. Do I still have to pay for parking at the parks or is this considered an on-site stay and I just have to scan my MB at the parking lots? Are there any other perks normally associated with an on-site stay that I wouldn't receive at this hotel? TIA.
    It's not considered an on-site stay. It's an offsite stay that has some of the on-site perks. Those perks are EMH access and 60-day FP, and I don't think anything else.

Other Disney resort advantages - free parking, magic bands, and magical express - are not included. You can use your own magic band, but because it won't be linked to a Disney resort stay, you cannot use it for charging in the parks. You also cannot buy a dining plan.

I assume you have your own car, but if you were going to use bus transportation to the parks, know that the Disney Springs buses run a bit differently than the Disney buses (i.e. they're on a set schedule and may go to multiple parks). Also, they drop off/pick up at the TTC rather than right at MK, as the Disney resort buses do.

Last edited:

writerguyfl

DIS Veteran
    Also, be aware that the Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area is undergoing a years-long expansion. A second tower is being built, as well as a new pool deck. Once the second tower is up, the existing one will be renovated. Finally, new convention/meeting space will be built.

I'm uncertain how much impact is felt by guests staying at the hotel. This is an old image (from March 1, 2019) that will give you an idea of the size of the construction zone compared to the existing building.

If you're going to be at theme parks all day, it probably won't matter. However, if you're planning to spend any daylight hours at the hotel, you'll probably be impacted by the construction.

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
    Mousesavers dot com has a deal with them Certain % off plus free parking.

Go to mousesavers dot com. In the search bar type Best Western. Find the deal and use the link that brings you directly to the hotel website. Book the "Mousesavers deal"

• PamNC

DIS Veteran
    I booked BW Disney Springs for my August trip off priceline - got it for $68 a night. Don't think I'll be in the room hardly at all so the construction shouldn't be much of a factor. I hope.

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
    I booked BW Disney Springs for my August trip off priceline - got it for $68 a night. Don't think I'll be in the room hardly at all so the construction shouldn't be much of a factor. I hope.
    Thats a steal!!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News