Best Western Lake Buena Vista vs B Resort

KCervasio

Mouseketeer
Hi all, just pondering a last minute trip with my hubby and 2 kids (3 and 5) to Disney and choosing between Best Western and B Resort. We won't be renting a car. I was wondering if there was a preference towards one or the other. Things that are important to us are nice pools, quick bus service to parks and walking distance to places we can eat a CHEAP quick breakfast before heading out. Thanks!!

Well you can walk to Crossroads from both, or Disney Springs or eat in their dining or grab n go.

Both are old hotels, as old as Disney World basically but B Resort has been completely renovated.

We have stayed at B Resort many times, love the colors and boutique feel to it.

I have tried to book BW, but when the price comes up and I see those old rooms, I've never been able to do it.

Pools I would say B Resort is nicer, we love that it's in a courtyard with lots of seating, bar, right by food and kids rec room, and if you are interested in pool time look at a pool patio room. Have had one and that is a real plus for a trip. They also have a zero entry end and water fountains.

This is Best Western Pool

4581202.jpg

This is B Resort Pool and their Patio Rooms

fun-at-the-pool.jpg

184F0AAD-CD4D-4205-8690-B2772411C65C.jpg

b-resort-spa.jpg

3A5C6B7A-32E6-4BE4-A75E-7EDF9289471E.jpg

AC859040-307E-4C5F-947F-7CFD7A914886.jpg

Wow!! Thanks so much! That is fantastic!!

Thought I posted reverse photo on patio but there is more seating on other side and it's a gate to enclose your patio. You can see them if you zoom in other pics.

Well you can walk to Crossroads from both, or Disney Springs or eat in their dining or grab n go.

For the best value, walk over to the Crossroads shopping area. There's a McDonalds for fast food and Perkins for sit-down dining. (There may be other breakfast options of which I'm not aware.) Both of those locations have "real-world" pricing since they serve locals, including Cast Members.

According to Bing Maps, the walk from the B Resort to McDonalds is 8 minutes. Shave off about 2 minutes if you start at the Best Western.

I have tried to book BW, but when the price comes up and I see those old rooms, I've never been able to do it.

I've done exactly the same thing.

If prices are similar, the B Resort is clearly the better choice. I often price the Disney Springs Hotels for last minute trips. In my experience, the Best Western is often $40 or more less expensive than the B Resort. While price doesn't always correlate with quality, I think in this case it does.

Oh and not sure how you are booking but you can get deals at B, sometimes with parking and/or resort fee waived via -
- B Resort Website, they will list all their specials
- DisneySprings.com website
- Mousesavers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter