Best Western, East ~ $19.99 per night ~ TIMESHARE PITCH AFTER ALL!

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
I have stumbled upon this site showing Best Western Main Gate East for $19.99 per night. Has anyone actually stayed at this hotel for that rate? What was the hotel like? :goodvibes

I have not stayed there, but the first 4-5 reviews I just read on tripadvisor were good. I think you found yourself quite a deal. Let us know the site you found, if you can.

I clicked on the site and I believe it is a deal if you agree to attend a timeshare presentation. I read the fine print all the way on the bottom about the timeshare tour thats 90 minutes. HTH!!! :)

lovinpoohbear said:
I clicked on the site and I believe it is a deal if you agree to attend a timeshare presentation. I read the fine print all the way on the bottom about the timeshare tour thats 90 minutes. HTH!!! :)
Ok, I must not have read down far enough! Thanks!! I wondered if that was the "catch". :guilty: All of the excessive fine print is the first clue, eh? :rotfl:

kilee said:
Where is the timeshare? Might still be worth it. :confused3
Down to the blue 'availability' box:

"Attendance at an approximately 90 minutes timeshare sales presentation at the sponsoring host resort is required. All persons must be of legal age or older. If married or living together, couples must attend the timeshare sales presentation together in order to receive this offer...."

"Participants must be 18 years or older and ownership of a primary residence is required.Employees of Marriott International, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, previous participants of Marriott Vacation Club promotions with the past 24 months and current owners of Marriott Vacation Club properties are ineligible for the preview offer.Package offer is non-transferable and purchase price is non-refundable. Alternate accommodations of comparable value will be used if necessary.One offer per family, no groups...."

"Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc., 6649 Westwood Blvd., Orlando, FL 32821 is the developer, an equal opportunity credit lender, and a subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc."

What happens at a timeshare presentation? Do they just show you around their vacation resort and see if you want to buy in? What happens if you tell the people showing you the resort that you have no intention of buying, that you came for the low hotel rate or free tickets?

I've often wondered if you had to fake an interest for them or be honest.

We have been on 2. Both times we were honest and told them although we might be interested in the future we weren't at the present time. They showed us around the resort. Took us back to discuss price and we again said not interested. They said OK here is your free gift ($100) Thanks for your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter