Best way to swap resorts at the 7 month mark

cheryl.UK

DIS Veteran
I made a reservation using my banked points at the 11 month mark at BLT. I did this so that I was certain of a theme park resort reservation. However, at the 7 month mark, I'd like change this to the BCV. What's the best way to do this using the same banked points? I don't want to be without a reservation as I've already booked my flights

I made a reservation using my banked points at the 11 month mark at BLT. I did this so that I was certain of a theme park resort reservation. However, at the 7 month mark, I'd like change this to the BCV. What's the best way to do this using the same banked points? I don't want to be without a reservation as I've already booked my flights
Modify your existing reservation to BCV assuming that it's available. Banked points will be taken before current allotment of points are touched.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter