Best way to request a room . .

Georgia Girl2

"Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for
What is the best way to request a room? We need connecting room, (with grandparents) and would like to be in a quiet place. I have scouted out the map of our resort (POP) and know where I would like to be, and which room combos would work. Would you ask for specific rooms? or just ask for connecting rooms in a particular building?

What's the chances of actually getting what we request? We will be checking in around noon on a Tuesday.

Thanks!!

Just make sure it is on your original ressie....maybe a call about a week ahead to reiterate your request.

I am sure that you've already read on these discussion boards that Disney won't guarantee connecting rooms. That being said, I believe that Safetymom suggests you tell Disney that you are "traveling with" the other party and therefore need connecting rooms. Maybe Safetymom will chime in here and confirm this.

Who would you call? Directly to the resort or main ressie's number? What about requesting the building/room numbers(I know it won't be guaranteed) but has anyone done this and been successful?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter