Best way to get to The Riviera from the Grand Floridian for Breakfast ADR

Kmacater

Earning My Ears
We have a breakfast reservation at 9:40am at Topolino's and will be staying at The Grand. Trying to figure out best way to get there.
Thanks

More fun. Excellent service by a Disney cast member. It’s not the only option, and not the cheapest. But you asked for the best.

Well, best is subjective, right?
Yes. Obviously this is my opinion. I am responding to the question with what I think would be the best way to get from GF to Riviera: Minnie Van. 2nd best: Any other ride share service. Disney transportation is not ideal from GF to Riviera. Disclaimer: This is my opinion, it is just my opinion, your opinion may vary 🤣

Last edited:
Unless you have kids in need of car seats take a Lyft/Uber and use the money for something else with a big Disney tax on it.

My plan is to take a MV (hopefully there will be one available that morning!) since I need a car seat for my son. We've done the bus at MK before when we stayed at BLT and the bus took FOREVER to show up.

As others mentioned Bus to HS and skyliner. Bus to theme parks are good in the morning not so good going to a resort. For less stress and a lot less time ride share but not free. I would allow at least an hour for the free option meaning you are the bus stop by 840.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter