Best Way to get to Swan from MCO

DarthGallifrey

Mouseketeer
I will be staying at The Swan in May for a short trip during Flower and Garden and I believe that the DME does not run there so what is the best way to get there without spending too much?

Thanks

If you are traveling alone, probably the least expensive transportation is the Mears shared shuttle. Book in advance for $24 one-way or $38 round trip, + tip. Even if you book online, you will need to stop at the 1st floor Mears counter to print off your receipt and boarding pass. The staff will direct you where to board outside. Both the “A” and “B” sides of airport have Mears counters and boarding.

https://www.mearstransportation.com/

They used to have a promo code of WEB10 for 10% discount, but it no longer seems to work.

The Swan usually is the last stop, as they stop at other resorts that are closer to the airport first. On the way to MCO, it should be the first pick up.

For less than $10 each way, over Mears’ one-way fare, you should be able to use Uber or Lyft.

If you value your time, take an Uber or Lyft and don't even consider another option. There are cheaper ways to make the transfer, but they are wholly inefficient.

Different people value different things. Personally, I'll pay a little more and possibly have a longer trip using Mears because it includes a professional driver and a company-owned vehicle that gets routine maintenance.

We used a car service that was recommended by posters on the Universal thread for our recent trip. It was a bit more than Mears would have been for 2 people and it included a grocery store stop at a very nice Publix grocery and beaucoup room for a lot of luggage and all the groceries we needed for 8 nights. It was so hassle free and made our vacation start and end like a real vacation. It spoiled us, I don’t think I will ever go back to MDE.

Last edited:
We used a car service that was recommended by posters on the Universal thread for our recent trip. It was a bit more than Mears would have been for 2 people and it included a grocery store stop at a very nice Publix grocery and beaucoup room for a lit of luggage and all the groceries we needed for 8 nights. It was so hassle free and made our vacation start and end like a real vacation. It spoiled us, I don’t think I will ever go back to MDE.
We’re using Tony for the first time in April. All I’ve heard is good things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter