Best way to get to Primo Piatto for Breakfast at Riviera Resort?

dstalzer

Earning My Ears
I'd like to try Primo Piatto for breakfast before a Epcot or Hollywood Studios day at Riviera. Staying at Polynesian. Any tips on getting there (uber?)

Uber to CBR and walk is safest. They don’t let people uber directly to riviera without a dining reservation

They generally don’t let people uber to any resort without a dining reservation, including CBR. You could bus or uber to Disney Springs in the morning and take a bus to Riviera. Or take the boat/monorail over to Magic Kingdom from the Polynesian and then take a Riviera bus.

As PP said, go from Poly to MK and bus to RIV from there. Or if you do it on an EP day, since it opens later, perhaps bus to DHS and then Skyliner to RIV on the way to EP?

They generally don’t let people uber to any resort without a dining reservation, including CBR. You could bus or uber to Disney Springs in the morning and take a bus to Riviera. Or take the boat/monorail over to Magic Kingdom from the Polynesian and then take a Riviera bus.
In practice, I’ve never once heard of anyone checking for ADRs at a moderate resort though—just the deluxes. YMMV I guess.

My sister in law tried to get dropped off at Coronado to check it out and they would not let her in if she was not staying there or had a dining reservation. And Coronado is literally attached to nothing.... so, not sure. Could depend on the guard. I would just be ready with an alternate plan if they did not let the uber in- that's all.

My sister in law tried to get dropped off at Coronado to check it out and they would not let her in if she was not staying there or had a dining reservation. And Coronado is literally attached to nothing.... so, not sure. Could depend on the guard. I would just be ready with an alternate plan if they did not let the uber in- that's all.

Coronado has the tower now and that's a destination of sorts in comparison to the other mods tbh. I stayed in the tower a couple of weeks ago and took a Lyft home from Epcot on my arrival night, they asked my driver if I was a guest or had a dining reservation. The implication being if I had no business there I would have been SOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!