Best way to get from Sapphire Falls to the Hard Rock Hotel..

Moon Child

On a Permanent Vacation
We are staying for 3 nights at the Sapphire Falls ( I won a trip for a stay there), then checking into the Hard Rock for 2 nights to get the express pass. We plan on checking out early on a Sunday morning from The Sapphire and checking
into the HRH, then hitting the parks asap. They will hold our luggage for us.
Here's my question, what's the best way to get there without a car?
I don't think the boats will be running that early. All I can picture is the 4 of us walking down the street with all our luggage ~ haha

Any ideas would be appreciated :)

You can walk through the connecting corridors from Sfalls to rpr
At the end of this walk, continue on the sidewalk
Past the TCP/IP chop and pool to elevates
Go to third floor for rpr lobby

Or catch a ride with your luggage with you to switch hotels

I believe others on the boards have mentioned that they were able to arrange for transportation between the hotels with valet /bell / concierge services but I don't know the details.

you should be able to use their valet service to get from Saphire to HRH. they will take you/your luggage. We did this in April (around 6/ 6:30 am) when we did the same type of transfer for the EP benefit. I believe we stopped at the concierge desk to ask about it and they hailed a black town car right away for us.

you should be able to use their valet service to get from Saphire to HRH. they will take you/your luggage. We did this in April (around 6/ 6:30 am) when we did the same type of transfer for the EP benefit. I believe we stopped at the concierge desk to ask about it and they hailed a black town car right away for us.
Wow, cool.

We were staying at PBR last year and saw a young couple that took the boat from RPR to the City Walk dock, then jumped in line for the boat to Portofino... while dragging their luggage with them. It seemed like there should be a better way. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!