best way to get an AP?? gift card deal?

PKT531

Mouseketeer
Is there a trick to getting a better rate on the AP?

As a FL resident is it cheaper to book the gift card deal thats out right now and the upgrade to an AP?

I have never had an AP and I don't know where to begin or what is the most cost effective way to get it.

thanks so much for any input! :love:

As a FL resident is it cheaper to book the gift card deal thats out right now and the upgrade to an AP?

I have never had an AP and I don't know where to begin or what is the most cost effective way to get it.

I am not a FL resident, but I think you still receive 15 months when you purchase an AP. THe only benefit to upgrading a ticket is if you already have it and prices have gone up since you purchased it and you use it before upgrading it. You will get the current gate price if you do that. We had 4 one day passes that we did this with 2 weeks ago. The passes were purchased before the rate increase last Aug and we received the current 1 day value to be applied to our regular APs.

If you have a AAA membership--those AP prices are less expensive than the FL resident discount given by Disney. If you don't have AAA, I wouldn't buy the membership just for the Disney discount. Not sure about the 4 day FL resident deal and converting those. HTH

You can upgrade the 5 day passes that you have to purchase to get the free giftcard. I forgot to say that. Just figure the best overall price for what you want. Don't forget the FL res. discounts on rooms as well. Check prices for all disounts GP and AP as well sometimes rooms fill up for one discount and not the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter