Best Way To Confirm My Flight?

GOOFY4DONALD

DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer
I just received my Disney World travel documents. Included is the booklet that states everything included in my package. This is the first time I had Disney travel handle my airfare. Since the only info I received about my flight is in the travel booklet (names of people, flight number, etc) what would be the best way to confirm the airline has our reservations? I would hate for there to be a problem at the airport.

You should be able to go onto the airlines website to check. Just find the appropriate place on the site and use your confirmation number in the paperwork. You will also be able to use that info to check-in on-line 24 hours before your flight and print your boarding passes and also pay for luggage if they have a fee for it.

I am telling you from experience with Disney booking my air, you are much better off doing it yourself next time. It will save you money and headaches. We flew in the same day as our cruise and almost missed it.

You can check flights by calling the airline directly or using the web and going to their site like the previous poster said.

Thanks to all. We used WDW this time because it saved us 300pp. I shopped high and low and there was no way we were going to fly out of here for less that 750pp without them.

I am telling you from experience with Disney booking my air, you are much better off doing it yourself next time. It will save you money and headaches. We flew in the same day as our cruise and almost missed it.

This is actually a good thing, if you had missed you cruise, because you booked your airfare with Disney (and assuming you were on a Disney cruise), Disney would own the responsibility to get you to the cruise at their cost at the next port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!