Best value for Eat to the Beat?

borgthe

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I was looking at all the prices, and it seems to me that Le Cellier might be the best value, as long as you were wanting to eat there anyway. What do you all think?

Le Cellier doesn't get the best reviews. I't might be cheaper but the question of value is really up to you.

The best value is doing the QS option at Regal Eagle. It isn't really advertised and you can't make reservations, but it's the cheapest way to get a preferred seating ticket to the shows. You just walk up, day-of, order the meal the meal. It's $34.99. If you were planning on eating at Le Cellier anyway, however, I would probably just go with that one.

my guess is it would be either Spice Road or Regal Eagle, neither of which can be booked ahead of time, but in my estimation the best value is to forego the dining package, since you can get a seat without it, unless you want to be front and center. that said, if Le Cellier is offering what you would have ordered anyway, maybe do the math and see if the fixed price comes out ahead or close to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter