Best value 4 day Universal tickets for October

nwagenaar

Earning My Ears
We have a 4 night trip planned to Universal staying at the Hard Rock October October 29 - No ember 2nd. We are UK based & are a family of 5 with kids age 19, 17 & 16.
what’s the best value way of getting 4 day tickets for the 3 universal parks. I would appreciate any advice. UK tour operator quoting £318 per person.

Have a look on the UOR U.K. site and the US one and compare prices. Then maybe look on Touring Plans to see who they suggest have the cheapest tickets. Consider buying one AP because you may get lucky and find an AP discount for the rooms.

I’m not sure about daytime ticket deals, but want to make sure you know you are coming right at the finale of Halloween Horror nights. IOA will likely have normal operating times, but US will close early (around 5pm) for Halloween Horror Nights for all your October dates. While it would add to the cost, you may want to attend HHN during your trip, as it is so much fun and your kids are of an age to really enjoy it. If you are interested, consider booking those tickets now because the prices will rise closer to the dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter