Best unique snack ideas, sweet or savory, DDP or no DDP ideas?

Rotti955

Earning My Ears
We are heading back to WDW after not having been there for a few years. I would love some unique snack options that are you have discovered or are your go-to snacks (they don't have to be sweet)?

We are not getting the DDP so not limited to 'snack' options and I have looked through the 'cupcakes around the world' pages. Some of our past favorites - sugar roasted pecans, jalapeno stuffed pretzel, Butterfingers cupcake... and through recommendation we have all tried the Dole Whips. I would love some new ideas or even hidden gems.

I love the nutella and fruit waffle and the chicken and waffle sandwich at sleepy hollow

Like everything in the bakery in france

A couple of thoughts....

Magic Kingdom - Dole Whip Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Cinnamon Roll from Gastons, and Nutella or Spicy Chicken Waffle at Sleepy Hollow
Epcot - Croissant Donut at the Refreshment Port and Schoolbread in Norway
MGM - Cream Cheese Pretzel at the cart by the old great movie ride
Animal Kingom - Fries with Tzaizki and Sriacha Ketchup at Mr. Kamals or Onion Rings from Flame Tree. Also anything to eat or drink is awesome at Nomads, though not much of a "snack "

MK - cheeseburger spring rolls at the egg roll cart in Adventureland. Churro ice cream sandwich from sleepy Hollow

Epcot - avocado margarita from La Cava, nudel gratin from Sommerfest, roule aux fromage from Les Halles.

HS - our only must do is the carrot cake cookie from Trolley Car Cafe. PB&J Shake from 50s is also a nice treat. Get it to go from the Tune In Lounge.

Disney Springs has a great Poutine at daily Poutine. Definitely shareable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter