Best transportation option from SNA to Disneyland

Traveling solo for my trip the end of the month and wondering what the current rates are for UBER compared to Yellow Cab.

Uber has real time pricing.

My advice is to check prices when you get off the plane. If they're super high try again five minutes later, as you walk to the taxi stand...

I got hit with surge pricing in late November, didn't car as I was feeling wealthy that day, but a cab would have saved me a few bucks.

I think I will go with a flat rate taxi this trip.
Thank you for the current info of Uber vs Taxi.

Where do scheduled services like Lansky and Karmel pick up at SNA? Can they come to the curb, or do you have to meet them in the garage?

Where do scheduled services like Lansky and Karmel pick up at SNA? Can they come to the curb, or do you have to meet them in the garage?
They come to the curb -- there's a shared transit pickup area that you walk to, with a dispatcher there who will check on and direct you to your particular van. (And btw, although I *think* Karmel is offering some actual shared rides now, we opted for the private van so it would only be our family; total price one way is $105, which isn't that much more than the shared one.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter