Best transportation from airport to ASMo?

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
We always rent a car when we visit Orlando, however this February our trip will only be 4 days long so we have decided to not get a rental. What is the best most economical way to get from MCO to All Star Movies? We are two adults and a 5-1/2 year old child and we do not need a grocery stop. What are your recommendations?

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Go with a towncar!! Tiffany Towncar, Happy Limo, etc. We went last year and I can't imagine doing it any other way now. 3 adults and 1 8 yo - we flew all night and were exhausted. We walked down to get our bags and there was our driver helped get our luggage, loaded the car and we were off. We were checking in, less than 45 minutes from landing! Have fun!

I vote for a towncar too! Depending on the size of your party, it will probably be cheaper than a shuttle, and you don't have to endure stops at multiple hotels all the way. On our first WDW trips, we used Mears shuttles because we didn't know any better. Now we always use Happy limo to WDW and to our Disney cruises, and we wouldn't do it any other way.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thank you for the tips, they are appreciated. I checked on the links provided and it seems Happy Limo is the best deal at $80 for a town car round trip with a $20 off coupon. Curious to know how to check rates for Tiffany Towncar, does anyone have a link?

Thanks again.

All I found was a $5 coupon. If I could get the round trip for $60, I'd take a town car myself instead of Mears. As a single, I have always used Mears, because it is less than $30 round trip. I never could see spending $80 for just my self. Now, for a group of 3, ANY towncar service would be cheaper than Mears, because Mears changes per person. If you DO find a $60 round trip towncar, let me know.

Carl, I guess I should have read the fine print (which wasn't so fine), but the coupon is only for Castaway Club Members and Disney Cruisers. :(

Tigger, ask Happy Limo about a discount to WDW. I think they also offer a coupon rate there, but it says "Disney Cruisers" because that is who my website is primarily aimed it. It just wouldn't be as much of a discount, since the fare to Port Canaveral is more than to WDW. Just give them a call & let them know that's where you saw the coupon but that you'd like to know about WDW discounts.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!