BEST tip for kids.....

jjnb7709

Earning My Ears
I spent months reading these boards and although I have gotten SO many wonderful tips....after returning this weekend from our trip, I now know that the BEST one was:

Bring Bubble blowing necklaces to keep the kids busy while waiting in line

I had a couple bubble necklaces left over from Easter and I threw them in at the last minute. THANK HEAVENS!!

Although our waits weren't bad (10-15 minutes) those necklaces were worth their weight in pixie dust!! Not only were my kids amused, the others around us enjoyed the bubbles as well. Several parents even commented (over their grumpy children's shoulders!) what a great idea to keep the kids happy and amused while waiting.

Definitely worth the tiny investment!! Enjoy!!

Buy a small clip board and tuck it away in your day pack. Buy some post cards for the kids to send to their friends and family. Have them write them while in line.

Also, you may want to consider those small puzzles with movable squares to keep in fanny packs.

Melika77

I agree!! We're bringing a bottle of bubbles with for DD too. They would keep her entertained for HOURS!!!!

The dollar store has 6 packs of the bubbles for $1. I bought these for my sons 2 birthday parties and will get more for waiting during the shows (Illuminations, etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter