We are traveling to the world Dec 1-5th and havent booked airfare yet. I'm kind of waiting to see if it goes down any, its about 100 bux more PP than when we went in may. So in everyones best opinion when is the best window to book airfare? Do you think it will go down at all in the next month or two? Or is this it and I should just book now? I just cant get over that it is so much more on this trip! In may I paid 800 for 4 of us to fly and now its like 614 for just 2 of us. Praying to the airfare gods that it will go down soon! So what do you all think? Am I stuck with what I have in terms of price, or is there still hope?