best ticket prices for Williamsburg, VA

Minnie M6

DIS Veteran
Our vacation this year is 3 nights/ 4 days in Williamsburg, VA...it's coming up in several weeks :banana:

I spent so much time looking at lodging and finally made a decision on that, but I'm confused about the best way to purchase tickets for attractions.

DS 11 is most interested in Jamestown, so we are definitely doing that. We are planning on a day at Busch Gardens too, and would like to do Water Country. I can't imagine going to Williamsburg and not going to Colonial Williamsburg, but not sure which level of ticket we'll need there. I have looked online at different ticket buying options, and it looks cheaper to buy BG/ WC separate from the others, rather than the Flex ticket. The Flex is for 7 days, which we won't need.

Does anyone have suggestions and/ or discount codes?

We were just there over April break. If you do a search for Williamsburg, you will find another post with a lot of info/replies on it that may help you.

We actually stayed in a timeshare resort (Kings Creek Plantation) and the tickets were definitely less through them. We bought the Jamestown Settlement and Yorktown Victory Center ones and then a separate one for CW.

For CW I suggest walking through the town first to see if you think it was worth it to pay to go in the buildings. For some people it is, for others like us it wasn't.

Hope you have an awesome trip.

PS. There is also a forum for Williamsburg on TripAdvisor that I found helpful when planning our trip.

If you belong to AAA, we bought two day tickets last year for a great price. I was nervous that the price was too good and that they'd say there had been some sort of ticket price mix up!

Colonial Williamsburg has a deal right now to go for 2 days for only $10 more dollars for adults and $5 more for kids. We got that pass. They don't offer AAA discounts for that one.

For Jamestown and Yorktown we got the AAA two day passes. Only $3 more than the regular one day Jamestown pass.

We are here right now and staying at Wydham Kingsgate in a 2 bedroom condo.

Dawn

We've gone to Williamsburg so often now that we don't pay anymore. We are happy to just wander the streets, go in and out of the shops and soak in the atmosphere. We've paid to go into all the museums and do all the tours several times, so it's kind of BTDT thing for us. We can easily spend an entire afternoon just wandering happily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts