Best thing about POP Century.....

kiwi2013

Mouseketeer
Please tell me the best things to do at POP Century(resort only,not parks)....this will be my first time staying there and I have a few days where I plan not to go to any parks,just staying at the resort to relax

DH and I enjoy the "memory" walkway. ;) It goes around by hourglass lake and has little signposts to tell you lots of interesting things that have happened throughout the years. When we do it , we say " oh yeah , I remember that " :rotfl2: We also went across the bridge to AoA and explored all of the really cute things over there. :cool1: Just going around to see all of the oversized icons is cool too ! Inside classic hall the memory wall will keep you busy for a while also. Enjoy !! Be sure to bring your camera !!party:

You can walk over to AOA and check it out. Lots of cool photo opportunities!

Be sure to walk around and check out the details (the giant Lady and the Tramp, huge potato heads, Mowgli, etc.). Great photo opts!

We stayed at Pop for a week and kind of ran out of things to do during downtime. We went during early August and it was almost too hot to swim! We spent a lot of time in the arcade ($$$). The lack of activities for us is why we are staying at POR this time. I'm interested to read this thread & see what we may have missed on our trip.

Our family took some time to play ping-pong and that's one of our fond family memories.

Poolside fun! We loved the games at the pool : hula hoop games ... last man standing ... bingo ... name that Disney tune ... limbo in the pool ...! Our family had an absolute blast! Though we mostly swam in the computer pool, we loved the games at the Hippy Dippy pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter